Chapter 7

Aaliyah pov

I sat in Kyle's car with shaking hands and wet cheeks. I could still hear the gunshots in my head and it was pure torture.

"K-kyle?" My voice was wavey as I spoke.

"Yes? What's the matter?" He asked in a soft tone.

"You know I d-didn't mean t-to do it, right? Something came over me and i-i-it...j-just happened." I tired to speak through my hiccups.

"Babes, please don't do this. Don't put the blame on you. You were in a situation, it was kill or be killed and let me tell you, you chose the right option. You saved your life as well as your brother's. So please, I'm begging you, don't blame yourself."

I just nodded my head and stared out of the window. I had I new issue to think about. Ryan. I don't understand why I felt the way I did when I saw that girl on her knees infront of him. I actually felt like crying for God's sake! Then the way he spoke to me in the kitchen, I felt real fear. I thought that would have been the end of me. The way his veins bulged out of his neck and his forearms or maybe when his nostrils grew and the tip of his ears turned red, but something about his physical features caused me to piss my pants.

"What's on your mind?" Kyle broke me away from my thoughts and back to reality.

"Ryan." Was all I said.

"His not that bad of a guy. He was just really pissed off."

I hummed at him in response.

"I just don't get why he acted like that, really!" I shouted into the car cause Kyle to lose control of the wheel. "Shit, sorry!"

"Jesus Christ woman! What the hell was that!?"

"I said sorry!"

"But to answer your question, I don't know. We close to the house then you can ask him yourself."

He was right in about 15 minutes we reached the house.

We walked up to the door and on the other side all we could hear were men shouting and things being thrown around.

"Get you fucken hands off of me!! I will kill every single fucken one of you!! Do you hear me, leave me alone!?"

I froze just there as I heard Ryan's voice. My heart was beating way too fast, my breathing quickened and my body trembling.

Placed his hand on my back and pushed me behind him. He drew his gun and kicked the door open. He scanned the room before placing his gun back in his waist band.

"What the fuck is happening here!!" Kyle's voice roared into the house causing everyone to stop, including Ryan. I stepped out from behind my best friend but my head stayed down.

"You!!!" I looked up and Ryan pointed towards me. His eyes filled with tears and hatred.

The next thing I knew was Ryan making his way towards me with a gun in his hand. Everything happened so fast, his men trying to calm him down and get the gun out of his hand. My body flew cross the room and into a wall.

Ryan pov

I saw red.

Was she here to finish the job?
Was I the next target?
Does she want my Mafia?

I ran downstairs with my 9mm in hand asking  everyone and anyone if they saw her.

When they said she was still out I throw everything around, not caring in it hit anyone.

All my men tried to stop me but it was no use.

I saw red!

"Get you fucken hands off of me!! I will kill every single fucken one of you!! Do you hear me, leave me alone!?" I shouted at them.