Chapter 5

Aaliyah pov

Zoe. Why was she here?

"They no one baby."

I was actually hurt by the fact that Mike would call her that infront of me.

"Oh my word!! Kyle I missed you!" She jumped off the sofa and ran towards Kyle. Kyle quickly moved his way to hind behind Ryan. Zoe looked hurt by his action.

"Enrico. Jason. Take baby girl's things to the car."

They moved back to the room and came out with my bags before making they way to the door.

"Hi Aaliyah."

"Mickey mouse sounding whore, shut up." I spoke calmly towards her.

"There's no need to be rude Aaliyah. We were friends."

"No we weren't." I walked past her making sure I bumped into her. Before turning back towards her.

"Oh and Mickey mouse, get the fuck out of my house!"

She looked at Mike with shock, then grabbed her bag and walked out. She throw a dirty look my way as she walked out.

"Baby girl, come here."

Ryan sat on the sofa opposite from Mike. I give him a strange look. He nodded his head in a 'come here' manner. I shook my head no at him. His body tensed and his jaw tightened, his eyes weren't on me anymore. They were on Mike. My body filled with disgust as I saw the way Mike was looking at me.

I quickly walked past him to Ryan. I stood infront of Ryan shyly as I thought about what just happened a few minutes ago. The next thing I knew was that I was on Ryan's lap, my legs sitting apart next to his, his arms around my waist and my hands gripping on to the head on the sofa so I down fall onto him.

He pulled me closer making my hands drop onto his shoulders. His mouth was at my ear.

"Why be shy now? Just a few minutes ago you were begging me to kiss you." His voice sounded husky.

"When do I start playing the wedding?" Kyle's voice came from behind us. I tried getting off Ryan's lap but he just kept his arms around me.

"As soon as possible." Ryan spoke as he smiled against my skin. He removed his arms as he got up with me still against his chest.

I moved away from him and looked down at my shoes so he wouldn't see my red cheeks.

I bumped into Ryan's chest as Mike walked past me and purposely hit my shoulder. Then his figure disappeared into the kitchen, as well as Ryan's. And the door closed behind them.

Ryan pov

I closed the door behind me and walked up to Mike.

I cleared my throat making him turn around. His body shook with fear. Wussy.

"You have the bitch so leave."

"Don't you dare speak about Aaliyah like that!" My blood started to boil.

"Or what?" He stepped closer with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him then smiled like child on Christmas morning. I pulled my gun out from the back of my pants and layed it down on the kitchen table.

"Or I will end you. So don't you dare talk about her like that again. Don't you dare talk to her at all or even think about her because it will be the end of you."

He paled as he saw my gun and heard my words. He moved back till his back was against think sink.

I smirked at him before returning to the living room.