Chapter 1

Aaliyah pov

I swear the way Mr Felix acts it's as if he doesn't have a wife or that I'm old enough to be his daughter.

Through the whole meet his eyes were just fixed on me. It's a normal thing for him to do but today he didn't even try to hide it. I really am starting to regret wearing that dress.

I checked the clock hanging on the wall in my office it had just turn 6 and I was ready to head home.

The streets were busy as people rushed home from work. I waved goodbye to the doorman and wished him a good night. Once I step foot on to the pavement I was lucky enough to caught a cab. I told him my address and within 20 minutes he pulled up in front of the apartment building. Thanking him with a smile and paying him I stepped out and walked towards the building.

Climbing in the elevator, I saw a man walking in with me. Damn!! He look like a Greek God. He had baby blue eyes, pitch black hair tied into a man bun and a tall well build frame. His tan skin looked so yummy.

Aaliyah no! You have a boyfriend snap out of it!

Right right, a loving boyfriend that is waiting for me at home. My Mike.

"Hey. I'm Ryan, I just moved in." His voice is so sexy with his thick Italian acsent! He held his hand out for me to shake.

"Oh hi. I'm Aaliyah but most people say Liyah." I shook his hand. As soon as our hands touch I swear someone started having a 4th of July BBQ in my stomach and from the look on his face he felt it to.

He was just about to say something like the doors of the elevator open on the third floor.

"Well this is my stop. So see you around Ryan." I waved goodbye with a genuine smile.

"I do hope so baby girl!" He shouted just before the elevator doors closed and stared move up.

Wait, wait, wait!! Baby girl! That sounded to fucken hot. No I can't be think like this when my man is just down the hallway waiting for me.

I reached the apartment door and walked in just to stop in the living room to hear moaning. Moaning?

"Mike, baby I'm home!" No answer. God if I find him watching porn again I swear I'm going to ri..

"Mikeeee!" Another moan and I know that voice! That's the voice of Zoe, Mike's ex, I really don't know why they still keep in touch. It's not like I don't trust him, it's her I dont. She was the whore in school that hooked up and fucked the whole football team.

Exercise my French but it's true.

"God Zoe!"
Mike?

I walked over towards the bedroom and opened the door. Only to find my boyfriend and his ex, in our bed, butt naked, have sex!!

"Kitten? I thought you coming at 10." I cringe at the nickname he called me.

"Just cause you thought I was coming late home, you thought you could bang some whore in our bed!"

"Kit..."

"No I don't want to hear it. I'll leave and let you guys finish up but when I come back in the morning I want you, your stuff and your whore gone!"

"But kitten I love you!"

I couldn't help but laugh. Like laugh until the side of my stomach hurt.

"God you funny. No you don't because if you did you wouldn't be fucking her! So carry on I'll leave."

I didn't give him a change to answer as I closed the door. I haven't even made it to the front door and I started hearing moaning again. The fucken asshole.