Chapter 13

Aaliyah pov

Like hell I'm going sit on this bed naked and wait for him and his 'punishment'! It's was 10 minutes to six and I was still fully dressed and not seated down on my knees on the bed. I'm no dog, I don't take orders and I definitely don't obey.

Soon six o'clock came and luckily no sign of Ryan. I walked towards the door and opened it, coming face to face with Ryan. He looked at me up and down then towards the bed.

"I thought I told you what to do before I got here love."

He pushed into the room and banged the door closed behind him. I jumped at the loud sound. My body froze when he walked up to me. He stood right infront of me, causing me to look down.

"Strip." The coldness in his voice made me want to piss my pants.

I moved my head to look at him. He was already looking at me with emotionless eyes.

"Baby girl, strip."

I gulped when he spoke again.

"Said fucking strip baby girl!"

"No Ryan!" I surprised myself with how loud my voice was, it actually sounded stern.

Ryan chuckled, a dark one, before walking past me.

"Do you honestly think I'll let you speak to me in that tone?"

I didn't have to turn around to know that he was smirking as he spoke. I shook my head and walked towards the door.

"What the fuck do you think you doing?"

"I'm leaving Ryan."

"Did I give you permission?"

"I don't need your permission!"

"Yes, you fucking do need it!" He punched the wall as he spoke, making me turn my body to face him.

"You can't tell me what to do and I definitely don't need your permission for anything. So, if you are done I'll like to leave."

He just looked at me. He looked at me like he could see through me. All the pain, hurt and sadness.

"See there is where you are wrong baby girl. I can tell you what to do and you do need my permission to do anything and everything. You are mine, so you will obey me."

"I am not yours." I spoke so soft that I barely heard myself.

"Excuse me?"

"I AM NOT YOURS!"

He started laughing at me. He slapped his thigh before standing up. He wiped away a fake tear then walked up to me.

"Funny joke, now strip baby."

"Did you not hear me? I said n..."

"FUCKING STRIP!"

i flinched back when he yelled. Fear started running in me when I saw his eyes. They turned a darker shade.

"Ryan, please." I cried out to him.

"This is not my fault love. If you had just listened to me." He voice was soft this time.

"I am sorry Ryan but I do not take orders. I am no dog."

"I understand that love but you must be punished."

"Fuck you Ryan! I'm not going to sit here and let you 'punish' me when my brother is in medical care and my crazy parents is still alive!"

"You should have fucking thought about that before you fucking disobeyed me!"