Chapter 12

Aaliyah pov

He stood infront of me. He was covered in blood and broken clothing. Blooding dripping from his busted lip. His one eye swollen closed. He looked half dead. Kyle and Hunter had their arms wrapped around him to keep him from falling down. All men that were walking past stopped and looked at him. Some ran to find him help, while others just looked at him. He looked at everyone before his eyes stopped on me. I couldn't move. His eyes looked at me as if he was begging me to come to his side. He looked so helpless at that moment.

Memories started to return to me. The last time I saw him like this was the night of my father's death. The scene infront of me made shivers run down my spine.

Ryan pushed past me and ran towards them. He threw everything off the sofa and helped them place my brother down.

"He's not dead." Tony whispered as he pulled on Ryan's collar.

My blood ran cold and I felt my body felling.

"Baby girl!"

I heard Ryan's voice as my body fell down the stairs. My body was paining and head throbbing.

'No, no, no! He can't be alive! I killed him myself!'

"Love, look at me! Open your eyes, please!" Ryan's voice was the only thing I could hear. "Open your fucking eyes baby! Please, just open them and look at me!" But I didn't want to, I didn't want to see my brother in that condition knowing that it's my fault.

If I had just killed him, none of this would have happened. None of this!

I felt water dripping onto my face causing my eyes to flicker open. I saw Ryan sitting next to me with a bottle of water in his hand. I looked up at him, he sighed in relief then threw the bottle aside. He stood up and then lifted me up in his arms.

"Shit." He looked at me in horror.

"W-what?"

"You bleeding baby."

"It's fine."

"No it's not! You bleeding!"

"I said it's fucking fine! Now pit me down so I can go to my brother!"

He at me in shook before putting me down and helping me walk towards Tony.

"Munchkin." He moved his hand out infront of towards me. I was quick to get it in mine.

"Tony, what happened?"

He looked at Ryan with a scared face. He started breathing heavily. His grip on my hand tighten.

"It's fine bro. You don't have to speak."

He nodded his head at Ryan and then looked at me.

"Munchkin, I saw her. I saw mom."

"T-that can't be, she's in New York."

"She's working with him. With f-f-father!"

"No! It can't be! He sent her away!"

"It was all a plan to get us weak, so killing us would be easy for them. She is just as much as a monster as he is! They knew that once mom was gone that we would fall into this depressed state. They knew that I would stop training and take care of you. They knew that once she left everything would go to hell."

"What training Antonio?"

"For his Mafia. Father was a Mafia King and I was next in line. I started training at a young age because as soon as I turned 25 be would hand it down to me. I wanted nothing to do with his shit but if I didn't he was going to make you the next in line. I-I just couldn't let you do it!"