Chapter 8

Hi cupcakes! Just giving a heads up for those that aren't so comfortable with smut scenes. But don't worry it's nothing too hectic just a little something something.

Hope you enjoy!❤️

………………………………………………………………......

Aaliyah pov

It's been 3 weeks since I broke up with Mike.
It's been 3 weeks since I moved here.
It's been 3 weeks since I stopped working.
It's been 3 weeks since I have seen my brother.
It's been 3 weeks.

Kyle is always too busy to have a conversation with me.

Enrico and Jason are planning their wedding.

I never see Ryan and Hunter.

At least I have new friends; Diego, Miguel and Frederico.

Miguel is the tech guy, Diego is a sniper and Frederico is one of the gang's best Hitman.

I personally prefer being around Diego. His got that childish mentally, so everything is a joke when around him.

"Ok guys I got a other one!" Diego ran into the TV room. We all groaned at him. He as been telling us lame jokes whole day. Some were funny when others were just boring.

"What do you call a witch on the beach?"

We all just shrugged at him.

"A sandwich!" He fell to the floor laughing his lungs out.

"Ok, that one was funny." I giggled at him.

"What?! No way. That was just as lame as the last one, right Frederico?" Miguel turned his head away from the TV and towards us.

Frederico just rolled his eyes. He isn't much of a talker.

"But anyway the reason I came here was to tell you that the food is rea..." He didn't finish before we all dashed out the room and into the dinning room.

"Don't run in my house!" Ryan's voice boomed in the hallway stopping us in our tracks.

I turned around and faced him. It's been 3 weeks since I last saw him and those weeks did him justice. He stood tall in all his glory.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." They mumbled at him. I on the other hand didn't.

Diego hit me with his shoulder cause me to break my stare. I did something I never pictured me doing.

I ran up to him and through my arms around his neck tight. He was quick to return the hug. His face buried in my neck and arms around my waist. He was the fist to pull away but kept his arms around me. He smiled down at me.

"Hi." I let out a small giggle.

"Hi, baby girl."

"Where were you?"

"I had a lot of work love."

"I missed you." I said softly before looking down knowing my cheeks are probably blood red.

"Is that so?" I could hear his voice turn thicker.

Feeling bold I looked back up to him and ran my hands down from his neck and onto his chest.

"I did." I looked into his eyes as I spoke.

"Am I the only thing you missed?" I frowned my eyebrows at him. Then he kissed me.

I was quick to respond. My hands found their way back to his neck and soon into his hair getting tangled into his soft hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which was gladly given. He moved his hands to my ass.