Chapter 6

Aaliyah pov

"Brother?" I asked shocked.

"Yes love. Baby girl can we talk? Please."

"Sorry bro, she can't we have a date to go to." Hunter answered before I could. I turned to him and saw I childish smile plastered on his face.

"Hunter, it's not a date. Just friends going to have coffee." I said quickly as I saw Ryan firsts clenched and jaw tighten.

"So, baby girl can we talk please. I'm pretty sure my brother could wait 5 minutes."

I hesitated at first then something could my eye. For the first time since I walked into the room I noticed that Ryan was still only in his boxers. A blushed raised to my cheeks and I quickly looked away.

"C-could you first put some clothes on?"

"Baby girl, don't be shy it's not like it's the first time you see me like this." I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Oh shit!" Hunter shouted and Kyle started to giggle like a school girl after talking to her crush.

"The cat is out of the bag. I repeat. The fucken cat is out of the bag!"

"Hunter, shut up!" I said as I turned redder than a very red object. I pulled my hair loose to cover my face. The giggling stopped making me look up. I saw that it was just Ryan and I in the room. My heart started to beat faster and my breathing quickened.

"Just give me a minute to change." He rushed upstairs, taking 2 at time.

I quickly walked towards the kitchen were I found everyone sitting.

"Sugar!" I turned my head towards Jason were he sat with Enrico, Kyle and Hunter.

I walked over and pulled Hunter by his arm.

"We need to leave now."

"Why?"

"Hunter can we please just leave?"

"Can I eat first?"

"No! I'll buy you something at the café and I'll pay for everything but can we please just leave?"

"But wh..."

Hunter's voice was cut of by his brother's.

"Baby girl."

I turned were Ryan stood that the door way in all his glory. If looks could kill I would have been 6 feet under by now.

"Yes?" I tried to smile but for some reason I couldn't. The look he give me made me think back to my father. A wicked looked that made my neck hair stand on end.

"You were going to leave? Seriously?" He spoke with bitterness laced in his voice.

"N-no." I got scared as he walked towards me. I tried to move back but I was frozen in place. I looked around and saw everyone just watching the scene infront of them.

"Really? You sure about that? Because from what I heard you were just about to leave. Like you did earlier. Just run away."

I shook my head not able to find my voice. He came closer and closer till there was a about a foot between us.

"We were going to have a civil conversation about what what earlier, I even wanted to apologize to you. But what do you do? You fucking want to run away!"

I flinched at how loud his voice went. I heard chairs moving behind me. But I don't dare turn around.

"Fucking answer me!"