Chapter 9

Aaliyah pov

"Yes, daddy."

With that he took his leave. Shock was written all over my face. He wants me to call him daddy.  What. The. Actually. Fuck. I walked over towards the desk were my panties was and slipped it on. I made my way towards the French windows and throw them open.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed my lungs out before sliding my back down the wall and sitting down on the floor. I started crying.

The doors busted open but I didn't look up, I just kept sobbing. The person sat down next to me and pulled me into their arms. I held onto the shirt and balled my eyes open.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay." The person assured me.

"How the fuck would you know!" I pulled back and looked into Enrico's wide eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you."

"What happened?" Tone soft.

"I'm such a whore!" I started sobbing again.

"How so?"

"I let him touch me, in ways my ex didn't!"

"Who?"

I kept quiet.

"Aaliyah, who is he."

"Ryan."

"Oh."

"We not even together yet I let it happen and I was so comfortable with it! It makes me a whore right?"

"My child you are so pure." He sighed as he rubbed my hair. "Let's go to Jason, he's better at this than me."

He helped me up and walked towards Ryan's cupboard. Pulling out a pair of boxers and handed it towards me. I slipped it on and we made our way towards the meeting room.

Enrico opened the door still holding onto my hand.

"Psst! Love!" He whispered-yelled into the room to get Jason attention but he caused everyone to look at him. I hiccupped and now all the attention was on me.

"Baby girl? Are you okay, what's wrong?" He's voice and face full of worry. He started to make his way towards us but Enrico stopped him.

"With all do respect Ryan, stay there."

Ryan's eyes grew wide at his words.

"Jason, love, would you please asked to be excused for a few minutes?"

"Why? What's the matter sugar?" His questions addressed to me.

"N-nothing."

"Speak shit. Sir, may I be excused for a few?"

"Baby girl, please tell me what's wrong." His face still full of worry.

"It's nothing."

"Bullshit! What the fuck is wrong!" He banged his fist into the table causing me to jump.

"Noth..."

"If you say nothing one more time I swear to God I will put I bullet in your head!"

My words getting suck in my throat at his threat.

"Ryan, you scaring her." Enrico pulled me towards his chest.

"Well then she better tell me why the fuck she crying!"

"She's crying because of you!" Enrico yelled back.

I frozen against his chest, me eyes wide.

"W-what?" Ryan looked taken back.