Chapter 11

Aaliyah pov

"So, who is she?"

"Drop it."

"No."

"Baby girl, drop it!"

"No!"

"She's my dead ex!!"

Silence grew in the room. I felt his heart racing, his chest moving fast and his body growing stiff.

"Ryan, I-I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know, I never told you."

I got up off of him and moved to the other side of the bed, just for him to pull me back towards him.

"No, don't do that."

I nodded my head and layed down.

"Baby girl, don't do it that again. I hate it when you not next to me and in my arms."

"Okay."

He sat up, pulling me onto his lap. His head moved to lay in my neck, I ran my fingers through his hair. He started to kiss my neck and he soon found his way to my lips. My body was screaming out yes and my mind was saying no. He kiss didn't feel like his others, it felt as if he was using it to forget. When he felt I wasn't kissing back he pulled away and looked at me.

"No."

He sighed and layed back down.

"Are you going to tell me about her?"

"God, just fucken drop it!!"

I bite down on my lip and nodded.

That wasn't the best sleep I had.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed.

I sighed and walked towards the cupboard, pulling out one of Ryan's shirts. Slipping into it on my body, I made my way to the washroom. In my daze I didn't hear the shower on.

"Baby girl?"

"Ryan?"

The shower door was opened and Ryan poked his head out. The water dropped off of his hair and onto his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

I quickly left the room.

"Baby!"

I turned around, there stood Ryan in nothing. Absolutely nothing!

"Where is your towel?"

I quickly turned my back towards him and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Bambina, don't act like you've never seen it before."

I turned my head back to him. He walked towards me, every step he took I took 2 back. When he realised what I'm doing, his eyes filled with anger. Soon my back was against the wall. Ryan stood infront of me. He harshly grabbed my neck, causing me to moan. He looked surprised at first, but then he smirked.

He slammed his lips onto mine. He kissed me with force. This didn't feel like our last kisses, this felt much better. The way his tongue fought its way into my mouth. The way his hand gripped my neck, forcing me into the wall. The way his hand was gripping my ass, pulling me closer to him. The way he grinned his hips on mine.

I pulled away first needing air. He kissed down my neck, leaving marks. He ripped his top off of me, leaving me naked once more infront of him. He carried me over towards the bed. Laying me down, he opened my legs and moved his body to be lined up with mine.