A Perfect Night with Him.

The just can't believe that the room was very suitable and  designed for couples. There's only one bed that was heart shape, there's a pole in the middle of the room, the bathtub was covered by rose petals, The ambiance of the room, the light was red, and everything is really freakingly designed for a couple that was about to take their Honeymoon.

"Oh' ysa, I couldn't believe this is how the room looked like, If i'm only aware,  We would not take this room at all." Harry said with some unexplainable emotion on his face. "Harry, do you think we have a choice at all? Well, let's just cope with this freaking room, we only need to spend night here, and after this night, we can already leave." Ysa said while she was drying her hair. "I think you're right, Nothing will is going the happen between us right?" Harry said giving Ysa a wink and a cheeky smile. "Of course, NOTHING will happen between us, I'll better sleep in the couch" Ysa said as she prepare the couch. "No, i'm a gentleman Ysa, You sleep in the bed and i'll sleep in the couch." Harry said while he removed his wet white shirt. "HARREH !! Why do you remove your shirt in front of me, there's a bathroom right?" Ysa said as the cover her eyes, with her hand. "Oh, sorry.. i'm such a badass." Harry said as he run towards the bathroom.

YSA's P.O.V

"I had to admit, He's perfect. Harry is a total gentleman. I feel safe when i'm with him. He knows how to flatter a girl. And now, I'm about to sleep with him in the same room. Oh' God almighty, help me not to fall into tempatation... He really did what had said, I don't really regret being with him today, but am I sure I'm not to regret this? I promise Zayn, that I'll be going to his family party, but... I already broke that Promise, I don't know what am I going to tell Zayn... Will I tell him that I slept with Harry.. and everything.. I turned him down because of Harry.. I DON'T KNOW !!" Ysa had alot of thoughts on her mind, she don't know what to do, He got close to Harry but maybe she will lose her friendship with Zayn.

Harry's P.O.V. 

"Am I doing this for a bet? or something more? I don't know but I love being with her, I had to admit, she's even Prettier when you got to know her more, Her strong personality and everything. She's YSABELLA GOMEZ, and what i said earlier in the gym is right, She's different from any other girls there. I DONT KNOW! But I think even without my bet with Louis, I'd still do this for Ysa, I'd still go out with her, be with her." Harry thought all of this while he was talking his perfect shower. 

 Harry's done talking his shower, and he got out of the bathroom, Half naked, exposing his Muscular body, his six pack, and his biceps and his freakingly four nipples, He's even hotter when he's wet, he looks like a baby tarzan. Ysa just bit her lips, and got carried away of harry's perfection, "Oh, you're done. you took half an hour just to finish your shower, It's my turn now." Ysa, said as she walk towards the bathroom and not making an eye contact with Harry. As Ysa remove her clothes, she didn't notice that the soap was at the floor of the bathroom, she accidentally step on it, and she fell on the floor,

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

"What was that, Ysa are you okay?" Harry said as the knocks on the bathroom door. "NO, I'm not okay at all.. but don't you DARE OPEN THE DOOR." Ysa said as she was trying to stand up, but her foot do really hurt, she can't stand at all, and she can't even get her towel. "Ysa, I will open the door, If your not okay, i'm going to get you there." Harry said Intensely. "Harry, you can't I'm NAKED, Awwwwwwww." Ysa said as she shouted due to the pain cause by her foot. "Well, I'm fully decided, I'll close my eyes, I can't  leave you there alone." Harry said as he open the door of the bathroom, He get the towel of Ysa, and wrap it all over her naked body, but Harry just closed his eyes, and put Ysa carefully in the bed.

"Ysa, are you okay? Ysa?" Harry said nervously. "Yah, i'm okay, my foot just hurt, SHIT!" Ysa said as she was agonizing the pain. Harry gently massage Ysa's foot, while Ysa, was crying in pain. "Ysa, calm down, it's fine." Harry said as he touch ysa's hair trying to calm her down, He kisses her in her forehead. "Have a goodnight Ysa.. " Harry said as he was preparing the bed for ysa, "Why are you doing this Harry?" Ysa said as the she stares at Harry's emerald green eyes, "Because I like you, I like taking care of you." Harry said and pouted his lips on Ysa. Ysa just gave her a smile.

Zayn's P.O.V

"THE HELL YSA, answer your phone, what happened to you?" Zayn said as he kept on dialing Ysa's phone. He threw his phone. "What happened to her, she promise me that she will be going to the party but she don't, She didn't even care about me, My feelings, she just broke my heart, I trusted here, and I expected her to the party, but she just turned me down, AND I RECEIVED NOT A SINGLE TEXT FROM HER. SAYING THAT SHE IS SORRY ! oh, Ysa. Damn." These are the thoughts running on his mind....

AT THE HOTEL:

Ysa can't sleep at all.. "Harry, Harry," She called Harry, and unexpectedly harry is still awake, "Can't sleep?" Harry asked her, "Yah, I can't even.." Ysa said as she was crushing her eyes. Harry stand up, and come close to Ysa and he put his face in Her ears, as he whispered.. "Do you want to do Something?" Ysa's eyes rounded, and smack harry's head, "You pervert, shut up!." Ysa said as she kept on laughing, They kept on cuddling each other, without even realizing how close they are already. And then they stop laughing, Harry is on top of Ysa, they passionately stared at each other eyes, After what happened earlier, they got even closer, and now their nose got close, are without even realizing, Harry Pressed his Lips on Ysa's Lips, and now they are passionately kissing, Ysa, don't pull back. instead she pressed her lips even harder, Harry Carry Ysa, and put her gently in bed, Harry removed his shirt, and Harry slowly removed Ysa's top, until Ysa' hold back..

"Harry we can't do this." Ysa said and she put her top back. "Oh, sorry, I'm just so intense, sorry, I didn't respect you, Sorry." Harry said with his face facing the floor. "No, don't be sorry, It's our fault, not only yours," as ysa said this she gave harry a last kiss. "Maybe after what happened we can now sleep?" Harry said as he put his shirt on and kiss Ysa's cheek, when harry is about to go back to the couch Ysa said "Harry, can you sleep beside me?" Harry just smile, and asked "Are you sure, it's fine with you, after what happened." Ysa noded and smile, They slept together, like a perfect couple.

"GOODMORNING..." Harry whispered on ysa's ears, "Goodmorning Harry."  Ysa smiled at him. As Harry gave Ysa a milk and Harry already prepare her breakfast. "Oh, Thank you Harry, So sweet of yours, Maybe we should check out now? We have classes later this afternoon right?" Ysa said as she finished her Milk. Ysa, changed her clothes, she wear a shorts, and a t-ship with her flpflops, and Harry just walk around the room half naked. "You know Ysa your perfect when your simple." Harry gave her a wink.

They checked out of the hotel, and walk towards the car, Ysa saw a store as and think she could get a clothes so that it wouldn't be awkward for her to go to school wearing only t-shirt and shorts, "Harry I think I should buy some clothes, can I? Can you wait a second here?" Ysa said as she point at the Store, "I can join you," harry as she joined Ysa on the store, Ysa bought a skirt and a blouse.. Harry just stares at Ysa's beautiful face. "Can we go now harry?" Ysa said as she pay on the counter. "Yes, let's go so we won't be late on our classes." Harry said as He went out and start the cars engine.

"Harry are you sure you're going to go to school together with me?" Ysa said as harry was driving on there way to their school. "Yes, I will what's wrong with that?" Harry said as he hold Ysa's hand." You're a Hearthtrob on our campus, what are they going to say when they saw us together." Ysa said in a way of whispering. "I don't care about them, I care about you, Co'z I like you." Harry as he rub Ysa's hand and gave her a wink. "we're here." Harry said as he stop the engine..Ysa saw Zayn and Annie, outside the campus as if they are waiting for someone. She saw Zayn's face a bit worried and she felt guilty once again because of what she did to Zayn.. "Are you okay?" Harry asked Ysa, because he saw the fear in ysa's face. Ysa noded. The girls are already screaming,..

HARRY's HEEREEEE!! HARREH!!.............

Everyone are shouting when Harry got out of the car, but then everybody was shocked when they SAW YSA IS WITH HARRY, YSA TOGETHER WITH HARRY,? everybody was surprised and Shocked. especially ZAYN!

END OF CHAPTER 5

:)) Hope you enjoy reading guys. :)