I think I've fallen..

Ysabella got out of the car, and she saw Zayn's shocked face, Zayn couldn't take what he saw, so he just left the place, and went to his class already. Annie run towards Ysabella, with a full smile on her face..

"Ysa you should've told me that you are going out with HARRY STYLES, the campus hearthtrob" Annie said as she stares at Harry, and kept on pushing Ysabella, kiddingly. "Annie, we're not going out- I mean," without even finishing what ysabella is saying Harry grabed Ysa's hand and said "Well, we're actually going out, I like her, and we're both single so I think there's nothing wrong with that," Harry said to annie as he gave her wink. "Oh, God! Oh, God, Harry wink at Me, Oh, I couldn't believe this." Annie said as she hold ysa's hands as if she was melting because Harry gave her a wink."Let's go annie, you look ridiculous, let's go." Ysa said as she pulls Annie away from staring at Harry. "Ahm, Harry thanks for the ride, Thank you so much, I gotta go." Ysa said while Annie kept on disturbing her. "Oh, yah. You're always welcome, Okay, you better go, you maybe late. Take care." Harry said winking at Ysa.

"I couldn't believe, Harry is going out with that new transferee student, what's her name again Charlotter?" Alyssa said while she was putting her lipstick on, "Ysabella Gomez. That bitch. She flirted Harry. Damn." Charlotte said raising her eyebrow and crossing her arms. "Harry don't date anyone without any Reason at all, Harry is just playing with Ysabella, I know Harry." Hannah entered their conversation as she was putting her foundation on. "What's do you mean, Hannah?" Alyssa asked with alot of confusion on her face. "You know the two of you, You're such an Idiot.. Don't you know Harry? he's a total Heartbreaker, He's just playing, because Harry is only for me. ONLY FOR ME." Hannah said as she arranged her things.. "Let's go girls, I had alot of things to FIX."

AT THE CAFETERIA

"HARRY" Louis shouted as he run towards Harry, who was eating his Tacos' "Hey Lou, what's up?" Harry said while Louis was staring at him. "What's up? You harry ah, You're already making you're move, I heard you and Ysa are already going out huh? You're really a good player, You don't want to lose this game. I think I should already prepare my 20bucks" Louis said as he was counting his money.."No, Louis, It's no longer a game, I think I wanna take everything for real, I think I do like her." Harry said with some guilt in his face. "AWWWW. HARREH. stop being cheezy, We have a deal, If you lose give me 40 bucks If you win I'll give you 20bucks, Finish, well if you like her, then like her." Louis said making a goofy face on harry. "You don't understand me Loueh, I do like her, I think I fallen,-" Cutting what harry is saying Louis said immediately "In-LOVE? what's Love? I don't believe at that word at all. Okay? so just shut up, I'm leaving, you're being cheezy man." Louis said with an annoyance at his face and left harry on the cafeteria.

Zayn and Ysa are supposed to be seatmates in their Literature class, but Zayn did not attend the class, Ysa was so worried about Zayn, after she saw him leaving when he saw her together with Harry. She walk around the campus to find Zayn but he's nowhere to be found. Ysa think, Zayn was really mad at her that he doesn't want to see her. She got an idea, If zayn doesn't want to see her, well Zayn will not see her, but Zayn will HEAR her...

Ysa run and went to the Radio room, and begged the operator to gave her a chance to speak so that wherever Zayn is, He will be able to hear her, for the Campus was filled by speakers and the radio room was used when there will be announcements. The operator allowed Ysa to use it.

"WHEREVER YOU ARE MALIK, LISTEN, I KNOW I BROKE MY PROMISE THAT I WILL BE GOING TO YOUR FAMILY PARTY, BUT I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME WASN'T FAIR AT ALL, I WANT TO FIX THIS, TALK TO ME YOU MALIK, DON'T HIDE FROM ME, I'M WORRIED, AND I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY ZAYN." Ysa shouted her feelings and cried.. she wasn't aware that the mic is still on, so everybody heard that she was crying.

as she opened the door of the Radio room, he saw Zayn standing there, Zayn immediately hugged her, Zayn gave her the tightest hug ever, ysa's face was pressed on Zayn's shoulder as she kept on whispering that she is really sorry. Zayn kissed her on her forehead and said "Sorry if i'm really childish, i don't mean to hurt you, and to make you cry, I just can't stand what you did last night, I just expect you to come, co'z you promised me, right? But seeing you cry breaks my heart, so stop crying, everything is fine." Ysa just jumped at Zayn and gave him a tight hug and her legs was wrapped over Zayn.. but Ysa didn't notice HARRY was there, standing behind them, seeing their special moments,

HARRY's P.O.V

I run to the Radio room co'z I heard Ysa cried, and it breaks my heart, hearing her cry. But I don't know that i'm already late, Zayn was already there, There's no need of me, seeing them like that, Seeing Ysa with Zayn.. i don't know but i felt something that I don't like at all, Especially Zayn and I are childhood bestfriends.

FLASHBACK...

In the city of Chester, Cheshire Zayn and Harry's lived in the same Neighborhood, Zayn and Harry are close to each other, Zayn sometimes slept in Harry's flat, and they went to the same school. But suddenly Zayn's family need to tranfer in Bradford, so that his grandma won't be alone in her house, I was hard to be far from each other since they've been bestfriends for so long.. but they got this one PROMISE. "Harry, since well be parting ways, and we will meet different people, will you promise that we will never Fall in love in the same girl, so that no one will ruined our friendship, and we will be bestfriends ti'll death?" Zayn said raising his pinky finger, Harry raised his Pinky finger and crossed it together with Zayn. "yes, that's a promise, WE WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SAME GIRL, SO NO ONE WILL RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP, THAT'S OUR PROMISE." they both Laughed and waved goodbye to each other, and now, Harry didn't expect that Zayn and him will be going to same University.

RECENT DAY

That promise, crossed Harry's mind.. But? what about YSABELLA? he can't just give her up that easy, "No, he's not inlove with Ysabella, They are just Bestfriends, Bestfriends That's all." Harry said in himself, convincing himself that Zayn is not inlove with Ysabella. "Zayn is not inlove with Ysabella, because, I'VE FALLEN FOR HER."

END OF CHAPTER 6

What will you choose? You're friendship or the girl you love?

Hope you enjoyed reading. :)