Is this really France?

Hello :)) So i've been reading the past chapters and I saw alot of mistakes when it comes to grammar and plot. So sorry guys if you got confused by the syntax, but now I'm trying to improve my writting skils, hope for the next chapters to go, it will be better :)) 

By the way the point of view of the story was Omniscient, so the author was moving in every character's head, the P.O.V's will be writen in Italic. 

If you got confused or somethng just post a comment or message me, Every comment and messages will be read, and I'll accept everything as constructive critism. :D 

Way to go guys.. keep on reading, Don't expect that they're be no typo errors, but i'm trying my best to avoid those. :D 

A photo of Lei Mitchell on the right. :) (Emma Roberts) What you think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Louis-

I ran upstairs, She's has been into a surgery? I don't know.. I knocked the door as hard as I could. 

Annie opened the door slightly, I catched my breath, my heart was beating like thunder, 

I hugged Annie immediately.. without even realizing tears are starting to fall from my eyes. 

"Louis what happened?" She asked. 

"Why don't you tell me?" I sobbed. 

"Tell you what?" She hold my face and starred deeply into my eyes. 

"T-that you're sick, you're in ill, the doctor called you, and I picked it up, she told me that you had undergo a surgery." I hiccuped, I put my hands around her neck and my face facing the floor "Please don't leave me." I coed and cry even harder. 

"Look Louis.." She hold my chins, making my face, face her. "Nothing seriouis, my leg was fractured two years ago, and I needed to face a surgery for my leg  to be fine, that all Louis."  She kissed my forehead, I sighed and feel relieved.

Thank God she will not sick or ill, thank God she will not leave me like my mother and my father does. 

-Annie-

Oh my goodness. I think Dr. Swartz just called.. I checked the logs of my phone, I don't know where she got my number..

She's really checking me up, like every month about my condition after the plastic surgery 

And how lucky I am that I was Louis who picked up the phone. 

When Louis talked to me like that, I feel broken, Seeing him cry for me was the harderst part. But I need to lie, I aldready did, I need to make sure that Louis will not know that truth I believe that if he discover the truth behind me, he will not love me any longer..

It's such a shame that beneath this beauty was the real ugly me, I'm embarassed that i've gone through those kinds of plastic surgery...But I did those for Louis, for Louis to love me. And now that I got Louis. I will not let anything ruin our relationship not even my ugly past.

-Zayn-

My eyes widened, she kissed me..  Her lips was so irresistable, when my lips touches hers it feels like I don't wanna let go. It feels like heaven everytime I feel her lips pressed mine. 

"Ysabella-" I whispered, She pull back.

"Well Zayn I don't regret giving you that kiss" She rest her head on my shoulder, She played on her long and wavy brunnete hair.