Paris the City of Love

-Ysabella-

We marched downstairs, my arms was resting on Zayn's arms.

I love how I feel so secure when I'm with Zayn, How he made me feel so loved when I am with him.

"Tadaaah-" Zayn exclaimed. He rented a motorbike so that we'll be able to travel the city of Paris wherever we want.

"Oh my gosh Zayn that's a wonderful motorbike.-" I was so shocked and astonished, my eyes widened.

"Let's go?" Zayn put on his helmet also helped me to put on my helmet, he offered his hands  helping me to climb the motorbike.

"Hold tight babe" He said winking at me, I put my arms around his waist.

"tighter and don't let go" I squeeze my arms around him and put my chin into his shoulder , I can smell his perfume and I'm high to it.

-Zayn-

Now my world was hugging me, she was on my back, She put her arms around my waist, If she only knew How happy I am right now,

I will ease the pain that she'd been through, I'm the boy who will love her with all of my heart and show her how much she's worth.

-Ysabella-

"We're here-" Zayn said as we park the motorbike, and he remove his helmet, , he shook his head so that his hair will go back to it's normal form.

I'm so mesmerized by the beauty of the place, I'm in Paris the city of Love.. Everywhere I look I saw a lot of couple kissing each other passionately and displaying their affection for each other. and it's very awkward for Zayn and I because we're not a couple at the very first place.

The beauty of the Eiffel tower at night was perfect, Zayn and I were walking on the wondeful streets of Paris.

Zayn lead me into a restaurant "Bonjour" A man with a perfect french accent greeted us, while he was opening the door for me.

Zayn, arranged the chair for me, he was a total gentleman, the waitress handed us the menu.

"It's really nice to have this night with  you Ysa."  Zayn said as I stared deeply into his hazlenut brown eyes.

I blushed "And I love being with you Zayn-" I smiled at him.

*We finished eating a very delicious French cuisine-*

"Wait, do you want to go up the tower?" Zayn asked, pointed his finger on me, and arching his eyebrow.

"Ofcourse, How I'd love to-"

"Let's go" He snatched my arms and we ran outside the restaurant

As we get closer to the Eiffel tower the more I fell inlove with it, It's wonderful and anyone who will get close to it will surely fell inlove with the lights and beauty.

We run upstairs, the tower was massive and tall, and it's really tiring climbing it up,

"Tired?"  Zayn asked. I just nodded and I can't speak i'm still catching for my breath.

Zayn bended his knees and patted his back "Ride on my back-" 

I shook my head from side to side "No, Zayn, I can still do this-" I finally catched my breath.

He already snatched my body, and carry me in a bridal style, "I don't want  to see the girl I love being tired" He winked at me, I smiled at him, And I can see the glow in the eyes of both of us.

"We're here-" Zayn exasperately sighed. i bet his tired, I'm heavy I'm sure of it.

He slowly put me down the ground, I wasn't able to speak, I was carried away by the beauty of France on the top of the tower, the lights and everything...