Lies and Love

*Harry*

I was on my way to the coffee shop. I don't know but I feel a bit nervous. I know what's inside Hanna's mind, and I'm really struggling to know the truth that she was talking about.

I saw Hanna sitting on the shop, and drinking her coffee she saw me, and waved at me, I don't gave her a smile because I'm so irritated.

"Hey, Harry, Finally your here. So what's up?" Hanna said as if she was checking out on me, but I have no time on playing games upon Hanna, we're not even friends.

"Hanna, I have no time for these things Hanna, Go straight to the ponit, I'm not in the mood right now." I said rudely,

"Oh, Harry, well I will go straight to the point. I love you, I love you so much, that I can even kill a person.!!!" She said as she gave me an evil smile.

"Hanna, are saying you're the one responsible about what happened to Ysa? Damn you, Go fucked up Hanna, How could you?" I tapped the table with full strength without even cared for the people around me.

"Calm down Harry, That's how I love you. and I believe I need something in return for my love." She touched my face and sofly carress it.

I slammed her hands. "What do you want Hanna? If you hurt Ysa, I will be the one who will the revenge for her, Don't do anything against her. Please Hanna, I'm begging you."

"You know Harry I can't endure you, You're wish is my command, I will not hurt Ysa, In One small condition.. " Hanna, hold my hands and played on it.

"Okay, I will do anything for Ysa, Just promise me that you will never even put a finger on her."

"Just Be my boyfriend Harry, That's all." Hanna kissed me on my cheeks, and grinned her teeth.

"NO, just NO Hanna, Ysa is the one I love-"

"Okay it's fine for me, I'm not forcing you to do that, But watch and see Ysa suffer okay? I can do more horrible things" She gave me that fierce look and laugh evily.

I don't know, I won't let anything bad happened to Ysa, I love her, and can't stand to see her suffer. I will be selfless this time, I need to be with Hanna so I can protect Ysa.

"Okay, I'll be you're boyfriend Hanna." I faced the floor saying that, I just can't stand it.

"Aww. That so sweet of yours Harry, Okay, get me in our house tomorrow, you and I should be going to school together Okay?" She gave me a hug, but I don't like it at all, as in at all.

"Bye, Babe." Hanna waved goobye as she waved her hair from side to side.

I'm so stupid, So stupid, once again I was the reason for Ysa's accident, Ysa deserves to be Happy, and if Hanna will not get what she want she will not let Ysa to be happy with me, so I think I made the right decision, I can protect her, and I believe that Zayn will not hurt her, This is goodbye by now Ysa, but I will come back, when everything is alright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lei*

Babe, I can't wait to see you, I love you and you know that I miss you alot, I will book a flight today so I'll be able to see you. Kisses and hugs.-Liam

I saw this message as I open my phone, 5 new messages and 10 missed calls. He's Liam James Payne, he's my boyfriend, he's in Los Angeles, but he's now moving here in London just to be with me. I believe that he loves me alot, he do love me, I love him too, but I don't know if the love I feel for him was as strong as he does.. We are in a good relationship, we do fight but not so long, Liam was so kind and sweet but sometimes he over reacting, he's being to emotional and he's getting so tight in me. I believe that I love him but everything changed when I met NIALL....