The Hallway..

HI. Hello Everyone. this is my new fanfic I'm a  beginner. Hope you like it. Just post your comment or Suggestions below. You are all free to Critized..  :))) Thank youuu... 

@Boobear_Monster

Ysabella's P.O.V

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

the alarm clock, ruin my ears. Damn. Oh' holy crap it's already 8am. i'm already late for school, GAAH, This is my first day and I'm already late what impressiom am I gonna get? Ysabella, run through the bathroom and took a fast Shower.. after 2minutes she's done.. she Wear a Tank top and a faded jeans together with her toms.. She run downstairs she get her bag and waves goodbye to her mother. "Ysabella, wait you're not going to eat breakfast?" her mother shouted.. But Ysabella's already gone. 

She walk and run.. until she finally got unto her University.. 

WOW! "This must be Big.." Ysabella stared at the building with amazement. She walk through the hallway, and still finding we're her first subject building will be... This is a totaly crap!!! Where the hell am I? I'm already late and yet I'm lost..!" Ysabella find a girl which look kind, and she asked her where the Subject literature will be... "Miss excuse me, do you know where the Subject literature will be held? Ysabella said, with a smile on her face, trying to be adorable.. "Well, i'm already going to that class, but i find out that it's still early.. it's still 6:30 am and the class starts at 8am, you must be very early" the girl said.. "Oh gezz, it forgot that my alarm clock is still in Spanish time, tshhh.." Ysabella said with some sort of Embarassment.. the girl stare at her and Laugh.. "Ahahaha, well,  you're the first person tha made me laught this day, hi I'm annie :)" Ysabella, pouted her lips, "Hihi, i'm Ysabella" Have a seat first, maybe you can tell me some stories or experiences from spain.. Annie said being kind. The two girls talked alot that they didn't notice that alot of student are already coming.. 

The hallway was filled with the sceaming girls.. as this Tall, Curly haird guy, with a very cute dimples walked through the hallway... together with a Brown hair man with a adorable and baby face.

"Who are they?" Ysabella asked confusedly.. Well the first guy is HARRY EDWARD STYLES.... GAHHHHHHHH.. Annie almost yelled at Ysabella,.. and the other one He's the freakingly handsome LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON.. and totally, Annie Scream at her face.. Ysabella looked at Annie with an annoying face saying "So what?" Ysabella, your such a pooper.. Look at they're Perf. Annie said staring at the Harry and Louis Admiringly

"There's nothing Special with them.. I don't know what these girls sees on them.. Tsss. Their going crazy over those boys? That's weird. Ysabella said with a unpaintable face. 

"Ysabella let's go.. we're getting late for our class." annie shouted. 

As they entered their Classroom.. there's no seats for two, so Annie and Ysabella need to seperate. Annie sat at the Front while Ysabella was at the back.. She noticed that his seatmate wasn't listening to their teacher at all.. He's actually sleeping.. "Hey, Mr.. Hey Mr." Ysabella said with a whispering voice.. "yes?!" the guy answered with a calm voice. "Why are you sleeping during our classes?" Ysabella said raising her eyebrows at him. "well, sorry miss discplinarian, I Just think this subject is TOTALY BORING as hell." Ysabella laughed "Ahaha, well I had to admit that's right. Well I'm Ysabella.."  "Oh, nice name. I'm Zayn.. Seems i've got a buddy right here Ahaha." Zayn said winking at her. 

THE BELL RANG.. 

Ysabella's streching her bones after 2hours boring Literature classes. She's about to leave, until he heard a voice calling her name... "YSABELLA.." Zayn. called her. "Oh yes Zayn, what's the matter?" "well, would you like to come with me in the Cafeteria?" Ysabella smiled, "Sounds good, especially, I don't have any buddy at all." 

AT THE CAFETERIA.. 

Zayn and Ysabella are eating their Sandwhiches peacefully, until....

Everything seems, slow motion... and a bunch of Hot ladies with short shorts and strongly covered with make ups entered.. "Another famous students huh?" Ysabella said Annoyingly. "Well, they call themselves, PRETTY GIRLS.. but I think they're not.. They're face are just covered with make ups, that's why they say their pretty.. but I think that's a gross, I would like to a girl who's just simple.." Zayn says it starring at ysabella..  "Well, what are their names, who are those 3 ladies?!" Ysabella said with Curiousity? "They're Hanna, Alyssa, and Charlotte.." "Oh, what a bitchy names.." Ysabella said Jokingly.

Well, Zayn I'll meet you after class, we have different subject to attend right? "Oh, we're classmates at Geometry and in Musics" Zayn said with a matching wink. "Oh, well I'll see yah' there. Bye." 

Zayn's P.O.V

She's the only girl that I got close with.. She's something special. He'r Hair that perfectly fits to her, Her smile. She's a very Charistmatic girl. She's simple, but effective.. GAAAAAH. What's happening to you Zayn? why are you thinking of her, You only met her today... What's with her? Maybe you unleash my thoughts, I need to go to class.

Ysabella's P.O.V

Oh, why is my key doesn't fit at my locker, THE HELL? OPEN!! OPEN!! Goshh!!.. And suddenly.. BAAAAAM !! Ouch ! You're not even looking at your way.. i'm here standing at the side, HOW DARE you clashing my me.. AAAAH.. The HALLWAY IS SO HUGE... " She is shouting, without even looking, who she is shouting with. "Oh, miss.. I'm so sorry for clashing at your shoulder, but I think that is My locker? The guy said calmly. "Ysabella Looked at him.. And she was shocked of what she saw.. It's........

END OF CHAPTER 1 :) 

Hope you like the first Chapter. It's a bit short, But I'll assure that the next chapter will be Longer. :))

Follow me on Twiiter. @Boobears_Monster. :)  Love lots.