Things are not going well

What Zayn?! What the hell are you talking about? You will pursue your Love for me?! I questioned Zayn as I stared deeply into his eyes. 

"ysa, Sorry but I just can't help myself from falling inlove with someone like you." Zayn said as he gabbed my hands and brought me close to him, but I Pulled back. 

"I just don't get it, I totally don't get it, It's been a long and very difficult day for each and everyone of us, I don't want to hear anything, Enough from all of those Lies, enough from those revelations, I just can't stand hearing one more thing, I will LEAVE, I have to, and I need to." I grabbed my things.. 

I point my finger unto them, "Don't the two of you dare to follow me, Leave me alone please, Give my time." 

How could the two of them play tricks on me? Argh, I just can't take this, Harry made me feel that I'm only worth, 20bucks, while Zayn made me believe that we are friends, ONLY friends, but then he had something special for me. 

I was crossing the street, And I am sure enough that there's no car coming, but then suddenly when I was of the pedestrian, out of nowhere I saw a fast car, driving on my way, My legs froze, I can't move, I just stare, It felt like that was my end.... 

"Ysa, Ysa?" I hear the commotion around me, My whole body felt numb, I can't move.. I try to open my eyes, I open it barely.. I saw Annie, looking anxiously. 

"She's already awake," Annie face beamed into happiness, as she called Louis, "I'll better call the doctor," Louis said as he was about to run out the room. 

"No Louis, I'm fine." I said, "Are you sure?" He said nervously, I just nodded, 

"I'm fine Louis, thanks for the concern and thanks for the both of you, but my head do hurt, what happened actually?" I asked with full curiousty,

"A car bumbed you Ysa, and thank God, Louis saw you, and he ran towards you so he already pushed you away, or something worse might happened to you." She said as she bit her Nails. 

"Miss Ysabella Gomez?" The nurse cut in, I nodded, "That doctor said that you are now stable and you can leave the hospital anytime soon, but the result of the X-ray test may took aftersometime." 

"thank God," Annie and I feel relieved. 

"YSA ARE YOU FINE?!" The door opened Immediately, Zayn and Harry went to my room Hurriedly, 

"Please, Didn't I told the both of you to leave me alone first? I'm fine so there's nothing to worry about, so you two can leave now." I avoid making eye contact in two of them. Louis immediately bring them out of the room. 

"Ysa why are you  like that?, can you please show even a little bit of kindness to them" Annie said as she sat beside my bed. 

"Annie, you know nothing." I replied. 

"No Ysa I already know it, Zayn do told me." Annie grabbed my hands, and started to look at me deeply. "I know it's hard and difficult, especially I know you love harry, but what about Zayn, what's wrong between you?!

"But Annie, He loves me, and it's not r-" 

"Loving someone will never be a mistake. to Love is always right," Annie, grinned,

"But Annie, she made me believe that he was only my bestfriend."

"Ysa, don't remove Zayn's right for him to Love you, Let him love you, Just let him." Annie gave me a hug, she gave me the best advice ever, she made me realize that things that I havent, I'm such a narrow minded person, how could I only think of myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Zayn and Harry I think you should leave Ysa alone first, She need have a breath of fresh air, she has been into alot of emotion this day, gave her sometime." Louis said as he tapped the back of the two boys.