Love Game

“Zayn, thanks for everything, and also thank you for dropping me home” Ysabella said making an awful face. “It’s okay, Ysa. You know I’m you’re friend, I’ll always be here for you.” Zayn said and then smiled at ysabella. “Oh, you want to come in? You wanna eat or something?” Zayn entered the house, “Feel at home Zayn, Wait there, I’m gonna change my clothes first, well you can open the fridge and eat what you want.” Ysabella, said while she’s removing her shoes and as she bun her hair. “That’s how you treat a visitor hah? Self service?”  Zayn said jokingly. Ysabella run upstairs, Zayn open the fidge and eat some sandwiches, Zayn drop his jaw when she saw Ysabella making her way down the stairs, She wears a shorts with a hanging top, and her hair in a bun, revealing her perfect shaped face, and sexy body. “Zayn? Hello? Eerth to Zayn? Zayn to Earth? Buffering..” Ysabella said while waving his hands on Zayn’s face.

“oh, sorry. You’re so pretty that I got carried away.” Zayn said as he kept on staring at her. “Zayn, shut up, you’re flattering me.” Ysabella said blushing. Zayn accidentally drop the juice at Ysabella’s top. “Oh, Zayn for god sake” Zayn just laugh at her, and Ysabella wipe a Whip cream on Zayn’s perfect arranged hair. “Damn you Ysa, How dare you touch my hair.” Zayn Said and he started giggling Ysabella, and the two both fell on the couch laughing. They didn’t realized how close they are from each other, and there was a total silence. Zayn was at the top of Ysabella, and Ysabella started looking intensely at Zayn big brown eyes, their faces are getting close to each other they about to touch each other lips and then…

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Ysabella stand up, and stop the alarm clock, that bothers their perfect time. They just got bored so they decided to watch movie… but the movie made things more boring, Ysabella fell asleep on the couch and her head fell on Zayn’s shoulder… Zayn smells Ysa’s Jasmine scented hair, he looked at her face and he couldn’t explain what he feels, until  he himself also fell asleep. They are a sleeping together, Ysabella’s head on Zayn’s shoulder and Zayn’s head on Ysa’s Head. They are perfect together.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Game? What is that game?” Harry asked Louis, “Well, let’s say a Love game, a bet.” Louis wink at harry, giving his evil smile. “Hmm, seems interesting, what’s that bet?” Harry looked at Louis as if he examine what’s happening in Lou’s mind. “Well, The bet is all about you and ysabella, you told me you were challenged about her right? Now, here is the real challenge, You need to make Ysabella fall for you, You need to court her, and be her boyfriend for 3weeks. If you win this bet I’ll give you 20bucks and I you loose 40bucks for me, whattcha think man?” Louis said giving harry a smirk. “Okay, I’ll go for that. It’s a DEAL!”  Harry smiled. “Okay DEAL!” The shake each others hand and laugh. 

Zayn's P.O.V

I never thought i'm going to find a girl like her. Everything about her makes me smile. I don't know what I feel, but I know it's something different. These are the thoughts that was running on Zayn's head as he stares at Ysabella while she's sleeping. Zayn kisses her on her cheeks and already leave Ysabella's house, so she can already have a peaceful sleep. 

AT THE CAMPUS:

"hey Zayn, What time did you leave last night? Sorry, i fell asleep already." Ysabella asked Zayn, as she was opening her locker. "Nah, that's fine, I left your house about 9pm" Zayn said looking at Ysa as she put her books on her locker, Ysa found a sticky note posted inside her locker, saying "See you at the gym, after class, xx." Ysa thought it was Zayn, but when she is about to ask him, he's gone. 

AT GEOMETRY CLASS: 

"Ysa, Ysa"  Zayn calling ysa, in a way of whispering. "Yes?" Ysa answered, but her eyes is still focused on the board. "Would you come with me after class? We have a mini family party, since i've already been into your house, maybe this time, you would like to go to our house, and have some party, can you come? Pleaseee?" Zayn beg at Ysa, he made a puppy face, showing his long eyelashes and his perfect big brown eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm going" Ysa said and smiled at Zayn. She almost forgot she had an appointment at the gym after class.

THE BELL RANG!!!!!!!!!!! 

"ysa, let's go, we have a party to go right?" Zayn said winking at Ysa, Ysa noded "Oh'yes, zayn but maybe you should go first, But I promise, I'm going to that Party.. I had an appointment somewhere." Ysa said with some sort of disappointment in her eyes. "I can wait for you if you want, If i'm not mistaken, the appointment wont' took so long right?" Zayn said, for him to assure that will be going to the party. "Nah, I'm fine, Zayn. Just go. Keep safe." "Okay,Okay. the party will start at 4pm. it's already 2:30pm. so be fast Ysa. take care." Zayn said as he stares to ysa's beautiful face. 

"Okay, I'm going. Bye." ysa said as the waves goodbye to Zayn.

Ysa's P.O.V

"So, if this is not Zayn, who wrote this letter?" She looks totaly confused as she walks throught the narrow hallway on her way to gym. As she entered the gym, she saw a Tall man, wearing A white shirt and a kaki jeans, and with a perfect fluffy curls. THIS CAN'T BE!!!!! THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS LETTER IS........

HARRY STYLES? 

"say whut?, what game is this Harry?" Ysa, said feircely. "Why, what's wrong with that, I want to meet you, something wrong with that? tell me? huh?" Harry said, as she stares at Ysa. "I'm leaving, I have alot of things to do, I can't believe i turn down zayn, just to be with YOU?" Ysa said angrily as she was about to leave the gym. "She felt Harry holding her arms, and not letting her go, Harry pulled her close and hugged her." Ysa couldn't believe what Harry did. Harry whispers at her "Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you, I just want to be with you, and spend time with you, co'z i find you different from other girls in our campus, your different YSABELLA GOMEZ... 

END OF CHAPTER 3

Hope you guys enjoyed reading. :) Comment, Vote, Fan me. Love lots. @Boobear_Monster. ♥