Knowing Styles

It’s….. It’s… HARRY STYLES… The campus heartthrob.

 “Oh sorry, I don’t know…. Bullshit. Sorry, sorry, I thought it was my locker… Arghh. That’s why the key doesn’t fit at all. STUPID! Sorry.” Ysabella said with full embarrassment, her face turned into red, and she can’t even face Harry. “Well, seems you’re really sorry. It’s okay.. It’s fine… we’ll I’m HA-“ without even finishing what Harry is saying Ysabella said excitedly, “ Oh, Your Harry Styles. Well, I’m Ysabella.. Ysabella Gomez” Harry gave her the cheekiest smile ever and said “why did you know my name?” “Ahm.. co’z..ah.” Ysabella don’t actually know what to say.. Harry interrupted her, while she was still thinking for a perfect alibi and said “Maybe you like me? Huh? Your one of those girls chasing before me, right? Well, you can admit it, it’s fine for me, I got used to it.” Harry gave her a smirk and wink at her. Ysabella got annoyed of his cockiness.. She rolled her eyes and say “well, excuse me MR.NARCISSTIC, I know you’re name co’z my friend told me so, Why would I chase after you? You maybe goodlooking, I had to admit but, How could I like a person who has a bigger ego than this balls? Huh? Well, with due respect and Honor, MR. I need to go, before you big EGO eat me…. BYE!” Harry, don’t know what to say… He felt like, he got slapped 20x by what Ysabella told him…

Harry’s P.O.V

“WOW! I may have a big ego, but I have a bigger Balls, Right Louis?” Harry said with perfect annoyance in his face. “Oh, I don’ know, How would I know if you had a big balls?” Louis said, raising his hands up. “ “Gaaah.. She’s so different.. I never thought I’ll find a girl who doesn’t fell inlove with my perfect muscular body, my wonderful and mesmerizing smile, and especially to my ever perfect dimples… She’s VERY different from those girls, there’s something about her that I need to know. “Maybe she’s doesn’t like you, that’s all. Don’t bother thinking Harry.” Louis said, rolling his eyes at him. “NO SHE CAN’T DO THAT!!” Harry said angrily… “And why?” Louis exclaimed. “Because I’m a heartthrob, EVERYBODY LIKES ME” Harry looked at Louis with confidence. “Well, except Ysabella.. she doesn’t like you remember? So it means, NOT everybody likes you!!! You.. Narcissistic faggot.” Louis said making at goofy face at harry.

Ysabella’s P.O.V

“He’s so.. Gaaah !! How would I like him, he’s so cocky. I hate him.” Ysabella said while sipping her orange juice. Annie stares at her, “Who are you talking about? You hate who?” Annie asked curiously. “That Harry Styles.” Ysabella said with anger in her face. Annie gave her the a perfect smile.. “Harry Styles? That Handsome Harry Styles, How could you hate an angel?” Annie excluded. “yah. An angel without a halo.” Ysabella, just shut her mouth co’z she know how Annie, will protect Harry. “Hey Girls” Zayn greeted them, with his wonderful smile, that reveals his perfect jawline. “Oh, Zayn.. Are you done with your classes?” Ysabella Asked. “Yah… Do you want me to company you on your way home, Annie, mind coming with us?” Zayn asked, exposing his ever wonderful brown eyes. Annie smiled, saying “Oh, thanks but no thanks Zayn, I still have One class to attend, so maybe you and ysabella can go first.” Zayn nod. “Ah. Okay, Let’s go ysabella.”

Zayn and Ysabella are walking in a perfect sunny weather, they notice that they passed through a small park.. The two starred at each other as if they’re planning something. “Want to drop by and waste time, I can join you?” Zayn smile, and his eyes speaks as if he wants Ysabella to say yes. “You know what I’m thinking, yeah. Let’s go!” Ysabella said with a smile, and Zayn’s face glows also. They sat a bench other the tree and they are eating a cone of ice cream. They looked at the tree and again, Ysabella got an Idea. “Zayn, do you know how to climb a tree?” Ysabella asked “I’m not that good at climbing, why?” Zayn said with some sort of confusion about Ysabella’s question. “Well. I just want to climb that tree,” Ysabella said with a perfect glow on her face. “Isn’t that dangerous ysabella?” Zayn asked with fears in his eyes, Ysabella answered confidently “It’s not dangerous if you’re going to catch if I’m going to fall, but that’s not going to happen, for I’m an expert when it comes to climbing those tress.” “I’ll catch you, trust me” Zayn answered nervously. Ysabella started climbing the tree, She’s waving at Zayn, but suddenly, the branch is about to be broken…. Suddenly Ysabella, fell… but she felt a tight grip, and a warm hand catches her… she don’t know who it was, for she lose her consciousness after falling. …

As she opened her eyes, she saw Zayn’s face filled with fear and nervousness. “Ysabella, thank God, your awake.. For god sake, I told you not to climb that tree.” Zayn scolded her. “I’m okay, I’m fine. I’m sorry.” She said with pity in her face. “Maybe it’s time for you to go home, don’t worry I’ll take you home to assure your safe.”  Zayn say with a calm voice “But taking you home, doesn’t mean we’re okay, you can’t pay the fear and tension I felt, when you fell from that goddamn tree.” “Sorry, Zayn.”

Harry’s P.O.V

“You saw that Girl on sitting on that bench, together with the guy?” Harry said pointing at Ysabella. “The girl wearing a tank top, with a long brunette wavy hair?” Louis asked curiously “Yes, She’s Ysabella.” Harry said. Louis looked at Ysabella from head to toe.. “Oh, she’s pretty enough, that’s why she doesn’t like you..” “What do you mean Louis?” Harry asked with some sort of Annoyance on his face.  “Nothing, but, you like her, Yano?” Louis asked, with a teasing smile. “No, But I’m just challenged with her.” Harry said while she stares at Ysabella. “Well, you’re challenged, Okay, yano. Let’s have this game..” Louis said with a cheeky smile. “GAME?” harry said, with a full confusion in his eyes.

END OF CHAPTER 2

hihi. :) Hello. Please fan me and you can't comment below. Thank you guys @Boobear_Monster.