Chapter 2

Kurt was staring. Was is creepy? Probably, but the circumstances allowed him to do so. When he looked back at Rachel, all she did was look at him knowingly and wink.
"So thats him, right?", she asked deviously.
"Yes! But don't you stare at him, we can't both stare." Kurt replied quickly.
Now that he could finally stare at him, he could affirm what he already knew. The guy wasn't just good looking, he was down right gorgeous. The black skinny jeans he was wearing make his ass look absolutely perfect, and now that his hair was slightly messy, he was absolutely sinful.
Suddenly, a worker ran out of the bathroom with a petrified look her face. "Jessica! Call 911 quick!", she shouted with urgency.
Thats all Kurt heard before he saw the man fall to the ground.

************************************************

When he woke up, the only thing he felt was a head-splitting migraine. He quickly tried to sit up, only to find his arms pinned down by plastic, itchy straps.
Finally, his vision cleared enough to see that he was in a hospital bed with a small bandage on his head.
He gathered up enough strength to press the assistance button in reaching distance as a nurse quickly came in with a warm smile.
" Hi, how are you feeling? Nauseous? Headache?" She asked while removing the straps from his fatigued body.
" Um, what happened?", he questioned sleepily.
" Your in a hospital dear", she answered as she ushered him to sit up. " You passed out and hit your head pretty hard on the floor in a coffee shop."
"What was I doing in a coffee shop?", he asked more confused then ever.
" Well, I don't know your exact motive but I would guess you passed out because of the shock," she said,"probably because of your mothers heart attack".
His mother... who was his mother? Who?
" Um, my mother?", he questioned.
" Yes dear, your mother survived a heart attack in the bathroom at the coffee shop", the nurse replied.
It all came back to him. Him eating breakfast, going to Macy's, and then passing out when his mother hadn't come out from the bathroom, only to find out that his mother had had a heart attack. Panic quickly spread throughout his body as he realized that he hadn't seen her since the incident.
"Can I see her?", Blaine asked hopefully.
" Sorry honey, but she is sleeping and its not advised that you should get up yet.", she responded.
" Oh", is all he said as he yawned. He was disappointed, but was so tired that he just frowned lazily as the nurse started to back up.
" I can see your tired, and you defiantly need your rest.", she said as she left and let Blaine alone with his thoughts.
Once she was gone, he let his mind wander. Why did it have to be his mother that got the heart attack? Why not some other guy?
His thoughts soon wandered to those icy blue eyes that he had seen again in the coffee shop. He was sitting with a girl, probably 20 or so, and it looked like his girlfriend. The way that he looked at her made Blaine slightly jealous. Why couldn't "Kurt" look at him that way?
This is ridiculous. You just met him that day! It was just a coincidence, or so it seemed when he saw the surprise on Kurt's face when he entered the coffee shop. God, he hoped that Kurt was gay because Blaine didn't know if he could get over Kurt. Love at first sight?

*************************************

Hellllooooooo :)

I hope you guys like the plot....
Wanna know what Kurt does? Read next weeks chapter ....... :)