Prison Talk

"Song Jihyo!" Seokjin fumed as he walked into the room.

I turned my chair around to face him to see what got him angry all of a sudden.

"Yes oppa"

"Why do you never answer your phone? I called you last week and you never got back to me"

"Hyung give it up, everyone knows she lives in a cave" Jaesuk oppa chuckled as he walked in to 'prison'.

We were in the middle of a nametag elimination when I got eliminated by none other than Kim Jongkook. From the start, I sensed that he was the spy and got a hint to back up my assumptions.

Unfortunately, he found me straight away while I was still looking at the hint and ripped off my nametag without mercy. One of the staff brought me to 'prison' and was followed by Seokjin and Jaesuk oppa.

The whole time, I couldn't believe I was ousted first before the eldest of the members. Usually, Seokjin oppa would be ousted first then his elimination indicated the start of the race. That was why his famous line, 'race start' became a trend after all.

"Oppa you called while I was at work, why were you calling anyway?" I asked Seokjin.

"I wanted to check up on you" he replied.

"Hyung, take care of your wife instead. Why are you bothering us after work?" Jaesuk teased.

"Yah, can I not check up on my friends?" Seokjin defended.

"Oppa it's not like you to be doing that kind of thing" I told him.

"Fine, whatever I won't speak to you again after work" Seokjin snapped.

"Seokjin hyung, don't sulk like that. It doesn't suit you" Jaesuk laughed.

The next person to get eliminated was Haha. He strolled into prison, visibly upset and knew it was because Jongkook ripped his nametag off.

"This is so unfair. Every time there's a nametag elimination, we don't even get a chance with Kim Jongkook" Haha ranted.

"Wait, Jongkook is a spy too?" Seokjin intercepted.

"We all got eliminated by him, did you not?" Jaesuk questioned.

"Somin ripped my nametag" Seokjin revealed.

"Woah, so the kookmin duo are back" Haha stated.

"Kookmin?" Jaesuk asked.

"Hyung this is why you need SNS. It's what the netizens call Jongkook hyung and Somin together" Haha explained.

"Ey, I'm too busy to have one. I have a lot of things going on in life" Jaesuk said.

"You make it sound like we don't have much happening in life. Jihyo, you know people call them that right?" Haha asked me.

"No... I didn't" I confessed.

"You're really asking Jihyo? She doesn't even answer my calls" Seokjin chimed in.

"Ah oppa, it's not like I do it on purpose" I defended myself.

"Hyung, are you really that upset about it? I'll call you instead. Straight after this shoot, I'll call to see if you got home safe" Jaesuk teased Seokjin.

"Forget it. I'm not upset, I was just saying she could have called back" Seokjin explained.

"Hyuuung, what's wrong with you? Do you need attention these days? I'll give you my screen time if I could" Haha joked.

Everyone kept making fun of Seokjin oppa and I started to feel bad but couldn't help and laugh with them. None of us understood why he kept bringing that issue up or if he just talked about it because there were cameras around.

"Woah, Kim Jongkook is unbeatable. He has no mercy at all" Kwangsoo sighed walking in through the door.

He came in sweating from running all over the place and his shirt was stretched out, most likely from fighting with Jongkook and his nametag wasn't attached to his shirt properly.

"If you're here then Sechan is the only one left" Haha spoke.

"Somin is there too" Kwangsoo replied.

"Somin is a spy"

"Really? No wonder why she stayed close to Jongkook hyung"

"Race is finished" the producer's voice sounded through the intercom.

They caught Sechan easily since he trusted Somin thinking that only Jongkook was the spy but in reality, she lured him to where Jongkook was.

Everyone who stayed in prison went back to the first floor of the building to meet up with the rest to finish the show. In the end, Jongkook and Somin won and unsurprisingly, Kwangsoo received the water bomb penalty with Jaesuk oppa.

Even Kwangsoo's vj asked why he always received the penalty and because of how unlucky he was, sometimes Kwangsoo's vj had to do the penalty with him as well.

The unlucky duo lived up to their name when the roulette was spun to choose who would get the penalty. Everyone else on the other hand were just excited to see them get wet.

We were brought outside for the penalty. Despite doing it for years, the members still got anxious whenever we received penalties. Kwangsoo and Jaesuk oppa stood under the water bomb with towels wrapped around their necks.

"I don't think I brought any spare underwear today" Kwangsoo shouted.

"Of all people, you should always be prepared. You're the most unlucky one out of us all" Haha chuckled.

After a countdown, the water came rushing out and onto the two members that stood under it. I was quick to place a towel over Kwangsoo while Seokjin oppa took care of Jaesuk oppa.

That was the last scene to be filmed and the producer did the slate. Even after the cameras stopped rolling, Kwangsoo was still playful, chasing Haha in an attempt to hug him while soaking wet because of what he said before the water fell on him.

Haha ran behind Jongkook but before Kwangsoo could reach him, he slipped and fell onto the grass.

"Yah, why are you doing slap-stick comedy out of nowhere" Haha laughed while helping Kwangsoo get up from the ground.

"I'll get you next time" Kwangsoo said.

"Sure"

Heading back into our dressing rooms, the jokes didn't stop about Seokjin oppa trying to call us after the show. Jaesuk oppa reminded Seokjin oppa that he should wait for a call from him later that evening, making hearts with his hands and winking back at Seokjin oppa.