Members Bonding

"Hyung have you seen this article?" Kwangsoo exclaimed.

He showed Jongkook his phone and I peeked too to see what the fuss was all about.

'KIM JONGKOOK AND SONG JIHYO SPOTTED ON A DATE'

It even showed a picture of us but only our backs to the camera. It was a picture of when Jongkook helped me get in my car after shooting Running Man in the suburbs which meant we weren't on a date.

"They call that a date? You can clearly see Kwangsoo in the background. Why would I bring Kwangsoo on a date?" Jongkook chuckled.

"Wow, the media is a terrifying entity. People will actually think this is real" Kwangsoo gasped.

It had been a week since Jongkook and I signed the new contract and the following day, the distribution for it started.

The rest of the members eventually found out that my memories were back and that I got back with Jongkook. There were no more secrets between us all and they were supportive of us.

We glared at Kwangsoo after making that comment and he responded the way Kwangsoo would when he was intimidated. He backed down and sat quietly again.

"Yah, do you think we're faking it?" I snapped at Kwangsoo.

"Yeah that article is real but the picture is the only thing they got wrong" Jongkook joined me.

"Ah hyung, noona, it's so early in the morning and you're ganging up on me" Kwangsoo complained.

"We're just saying you should choose your words right" Jongkook explained.

What was funny was that we weren't seriously getting angry at Kwangsoo and was just messing with him but he thought otherwise.

"Noona did I say something wrong?" Kwangsoo questioned.

"You were questioning our relationship" I answered.

"Why would I care if you two date. Should I send them a picture of Jongkook hyung going into your hotel room last night instead?"

Jongkook quickly covered Kwangsoo's mouth which made him nearly fall back from his chair. Luckily Kwangsoo was quick to find his balance again.

We spent the night at a hotel since we were shooting the show in Jeju Island. I didn't doubt Kwangsoo for one moment because he was right about Jongkook and he knew there was also a chance Kwangsoo did see him.

Kwangsoo had always been mischievous, just like the time he took a picture of Seokjin oppa and Somin sitting together on the plane. It looked like they were holding hands when in reality they were both Seokjin oppa's.

That single picture became a hot issue online and fans reacted fast. Even Somin's mother got fooled and scolded her about it. We didn't want an issue like that about us circulating online because we pissed Kwangsoo off.

"Don't you dare Lee Kwangsoo" Jongkook scolded him.

"Are you two fighting already? How do you have the energy to do that?" Seokjin asked as he sat down at our table after coming from the buffet.

"Hyung we have more than you. That's a given" Kwangsoo chuckled.

"Kwangsoo-ya, you're being too harsh on Seokjin hyung. We should treat our elders with utter care and respect" Jaesuk chimed in as he sat beside Seokjin oppa.

"Yah elder my ass. I'm only a few years older than you. What does that make you and Jongkook then?" Seokjin defended.

"Don't involve me in your petty argument" Jongkook scowled.

"You never want to be included in our conversations. Do you think you're getting any younger? You're one of the eldest too" Jaesuk said while staring at his food.

"Ah hyung why are you looking down while saying that Jongkook hyung" Kwangsoo observed.

"He's afraid of Kim Jongkook" Seokjin spoke.

"Why say it if you're afraid of me?" Jongkook questioned.

"Whatever. Just eat!" Jaesuk changed the topic.

We were joined by the others after a while with Haha coming to sit at our table and was followed by Somin and Sechan.

"Jongkook hyung, I heard there's another person who wants to follow in your steps" Haha mentioned out of the blue.

"Who?" Kwangsoo asked.

"Yang Sechan. He and Somin are going to be a couple soon too" Haha laughed.

"Ah is that why you two came together and was late?" Seokjin questioned.

"Somin-ah did you make the first move?" Jaesuk asked.

"Ah hyung don't try to push for a love-line again. It never works out" Sechan complained.

"Oh so you want it to work out?" Haha teased.

"Oooohh!!" everyone chimed in unison.

"Yang Sechan is that true?" Somin joined in on the teasing, saying it in a cute voice.

"That's not what I meant" Sechan defended.

"Okay that's enough. Sechan looks like he's about to cry" Jaesuk ended the teasing.

"Think about it Sechan-ah. You and Somin can date now too like Jongkook hyung and Jihyo" Haha added.

I glanced at Sechan the moment Haha finished his sentence and saw him looking over at Somin, the same way any person in love would look at the person they liked.

"Oppa how can Sechan and I date?" Somin queried.

I glanced at Sechan again and this time he put on a disappointed look. I guessed all of our teasing led to him liking Somin for real but was subtle about it, to the point no one else knew, not even Jongkook or Haha who were the closest to him.

"Just date. Sechan is a great guy. He works hard, will treat you like a princess and will love only you" Haha started again.

"Haha-ya, enough with trying to get them to date" Jaesuk scolded.

"Are you trying to write a novel? Why are you so interested in these kind of things?" Jongkook questioned Haha.

"No. I just want them to be happy" Haha chuckled.

"Don't force it. Let them do their own thing" Seokjin said.

After we finished eating breakfast, we started to prepare. Everyone went back to their own rooms and got dressed for the shooting.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on my door. I knew straight away it was Jongkook and was ready to scold him for carelessly coming over to my room when Kwangsoo just threatened us earlier.

I finished dressing up and opened the door and was surprised to see Kwangsoo standing in front of me.

"Why? Were you expecting someone else?" he wondered.

"No but I didn't expect to see you here"

"I came to get you. Everyone's waiting downstairs and you're the only one left"

I went downstairs with Kwangsoo, just in time before the show started. Everyone was already standing in a line facing the cameras.

"We'll begin now" the producer announced.

Another member of the staff clapped the slate indicating the start of the show.