Plushies

Xchocobars had stopped texting me back and I wanted to scream. Badly. I closed my eyes to try and block out the midday sun shining through my windows. I walked over and shut my orange curtains in annoyance.

I pulled on some shorts and an orange crop top and felt dizzy all of a sudden. I shook my head to clear it and pulled on some short high heels. I grabbed my tiara and walked out of my room with a straight back.

I paused and almost fell over when I saw a white hallway. I stared at the door across from me and realized it said Xchocobars and her kingdom.

"Welcome Plushies from Aelland Kingdom. Feel free to explore planet Polus," a hologram said from behind me.

I jumped a little and took off out of the doors. I gripped my phone in my hand and looked around the purple planet.

"Xchocobars?" I called out. I felt a hand grab my arm and I spun around. I see a boy wearing a tealish blue and a boy wearing a lightish red.

"Are you Plushies?" The boy in teal asked. I nodded slowly and they told me to follow. They explained who everyone here was and that Xchocobars was already here and safe. I sighed in relief and followed them.

Koji and Ellum brought me to where Xchocobars was with two boys. Steven and Dakotaz.

"Plushies?!" She asked and hugged me. I hugged back tightly and she laughed. "Do you have your phone on you?" She questioned.

"Yes?"

"Good," she said and took it. She handed it to Dakotaz who immediately started to take it apart.

"Xchocobars!" I scolded and she punched my arm softly.

"Sorry. They need it to make cameras. Alright?"

"At least warn me next time," I say. She nodded and we walked away from the two boys so we were alone.

"How's everyone on earth?" She finally asked after avoiding the question for a while.

"Well all I know is that you stopped texting me. Why?"

"Phones don't work up here apparently. Steven's trying to make functional cameras to use and see things," she explained to me. I nodded and we sat down on the purple floor.

"I want to go home. Is it even possible?"

"Hopefully. We have others working on things that might help. We found a trapdoor but it wont open, although Tubbo seems to want to touch the pipe next to it,"

"Why?"

"We don't know he just seems drawn to it. Fundy recognized a scent but can't tell why," she told me. I nodded and closed my eyes in defeat.

"So we're stuck here?"

"Essentially yes. Dakotaz wants to shut off the electrical fence. 5ups taken lead as he is the oldest," she said and we stood back up. We continue walking until we see Koji and Ellum trying to open the trap door.

Hafu and Valkyrae stood talking and looked over when we approached. Hafu smiled along with Valkyrae.

"Do you know how long I was stuck here with only boys?" Hafu asked with a slight fake glare at us. All four of us broke into laughter and we joined into the conversation.

Karl stood away from the pipe with Tubbo at his side. 5up stood watching as Fundy in fox form sniffed around the pipe, trying to pinpoint the smell.

"So do we know a pattern to how everyone is appearing?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"Allies right now. But there is no specific order to the allies," Valkyrae explained. Hafu sighed as 5up came over, losing interest in the fox.

"I want to see what happens if Tubbo touches the pipe. He's drawn to it for a reason," he said to his sister, basically ignoring us.

"Let's hold off on it for a bit. If something goes wrong then we need to make sure that everyone is here so we don't have to explain everything over and over again," Hafu responded. 5up nodded and went over to talk to Karl and Tubbo.

Sykunno and Corpse came over and pulled Valkyrae away from us. Hafu went to follow her brother off and left me with Xchocobars again. She smiled and we stood and talked for a while.