Tina

It was mid morning and I was pacing nonstop. Wolfabelle had gone missing. I hated to admit I was terrified.

I pulled on some blue jeans and an orange crop top as well as some flats.

I felt dizzy for a moment and shook my head. Alright, that wasn't good. Whatever. I needed to find Wolfabelle. I grabbed my tiara and walked out of my room. I paused. A white hallway. I'm really starting to hate my life.

I looked across the hall and saw Wolfabelles name with her kingdom. Something, a hologram, appeared in front of me. I jumped back in shock.

"Tina from Fairley kingdom, we welcome you to planet Polus. Grab those cases over there and go explore," it said. It vanished and in its place were two boxes. I knelt down and opened one.

Looked to be fully functioning cameras. 4 of them. I frowned and shrugged before grabbing the cases, which were lighter than I expected.

I walked out of the building and set the cases down. Screw this. I needed to find Wolfabelle. I started to walk around and see her talking with two other guys.

"Wolfabelle? I asked and she turned around. She ran over to me with a smile and we hugged.

"You're here!" She said, with excitement in her voice.

"I know. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Hey, have you by chance seen two cases with-"

"Cameras? Yeah, come on," I say and we walk off. The two boys follow while Wolfabelle explains everything to me.

From arrival of the first one, Steven all the way to me. She told me who everyone was and that there were only two more doors left.

two more people. I walked close to her due to the fact  that I was not a huge fan of big crowds.

I walked back to the hall and Steven opened the two cases.

"Looks to be fully functional. Alright. Let's get these vantage points set up. Now," he said. Wolfabelle nodded and we walked over to where a cafeteria was.

"Alright. Take this camera and hook it up. I'll tell you what we want from there," Dakota's said. Wolfabelle nodded and started to scale the building.

I had totally forgotten that she was a boss at that. She hooked up a camera and Steven pulled out a laptop.

He pulled it up and the screen split four ways. One was what the camera could see and the other four were dark.

I realized that we needed three other vantage points.

"The pipes out of view. 5up said that we wanted to be able to keep that in view," Dakotaz said as he peered over Stevens shoulder.

Wolfabelle hopped down and landed next to me before we walked off. They looked around for a moment before I pointed at something.

"Use the lamp as a point. If you station it just right then we should eliminate the blind spot almost completely," I say. They looked at me and Wolfabelle scales the post.

She hooked up the other camera and I see it come into view on Stevens laptop thing.

"Two more. Let's head to the other side," Dakotaz said. The boys walk ahead and Wolfabelle slows her pace. I matched her.

"You alright?" I asked. She gave me a smile and nodded.

"I'm fine. Just glad your here," she said. I didn't believe her but didn't push it. We made it to the other side and I began to wonder if we could possibly use the fence.

"The fence?"

"Electric," Dakotaz responded. I sighed and looked around. Another lamp post. Wolfabelle used that and another lamp post to connect the other two cameras.

Not many blind spots were open and Steven nodded to us.

"We're gonna go find 5up and Hafu," he said and they both left. Wolfabelle smiled at me and we headed back to the hallway. Cause why not?

"So who are we waiting for?"

"Ash and Toast it looks like," she responded to me. I nodded and we both sat down outside