Hafu

It was late afternoon and I was in 5ups room with him. He seemed to be taking a nap and I had turned his TV on because why not. I leaned into my brother's side and zoned out.

5up wasn't in anything super fancy, just a pink dress shirt and some black jeans. His gold crown rested on the nightstand next to him, studded with pink opals. I had a silver tiara on with lemon quartz jewels on it.

We were curled up on his pink bed as his curtains were drawn so no light got in. The lights overhead had been dimmed by me to let my brother sleep. It was late afternoon and he had just crashed.

5ups shoes were on the ground as he kept his arm around my waist. He had been super busy today with duties as he was supposed to be crowned king very soon.

I had on a yellow skirt that stopped below my knees and a yellow off the shoulder shirt. My short heels were next to 5ups shoes as he slept peacefully. I tuned into the tv and gasped.

As it turns out our allies were missing. Well, their kids at least. Steven and Dakotaz had both disappeared without a trace. They had both been seen very recently. Steven the night before at dinner and Dakotaz that morning.

I shook 5up awake and he looked at me with tired eyes.

"What is it Hafu?" He said and met my eyes. I guestired to the tv where the kings of Winterville and Snowfield were speaking. 5up tensed and gripped my waist. "Steven and Dakotaz are missing?" He asked me. I nodded slowly and he frowned.

"I know. Let's go talk to mom and dad," I say and pull on my shoes while he put on his crown and shoes. I paused as I felt dizzy all of a sudden, 5up seeming to feel the same way.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded slowly and we went to walk out. He paused and stared at his window before opening the curtains. "Were those there this morning?" He asked as I realized what he was talking about.

"Not that I recall," I say and look closer. There were bars on his window and outside didn't look the same. We locked eyes with slight panic and headed into the hall. Instead of our carpeted and guarded hallway, it was white.

5up pulled me behind him and crept towards the door across from us. I peered over his shoulder and saw it had my name on its sign. It also had our kingdom name on it, Postport.

I glanced behind me and saw that 5ups name was across from this room. He opened the door and what I saw was freaky. It was an exact replica of my room. The yellow bed, the closet with dresses, and tiara case. Even my curtains were the same.

5up glanced around and obviously looked a little freaked out. He grabbed my hand and I nodded for him to go forward. He stepped into the room and I looked around even more.

Every last detail was the same. Even the clothes I was wearing now were gone. I brushed my fingers across my curtains and sure enough they were the same material.

"5up, this is kinda scary," I whispered and he nodded in agreement.

"I know. Let's see what the other signs say," he said and we left my room. He walked to the room next to mine and I saw Stevens name and kingdom. "Let's go in," my brother said and led me in.

We were greeted with the familiar sight of his room, only for his crown to be missing from its stand next to the door. We pushed further in and looked around. Nothing in the room came as a surprise because of how often we had been to his kingdom.

"Do you think Steven is here?" I asked. 5up shrugged and walked over to his closet.

"Well, his crown is gone and an outfit is gone as well as his jacket. I would assume so right?" He asked. It made logical sense so I nodded slightly. "You think Dakotaz is here too?"

"Possible. There's rooms all the way down the hallway and a door next to your room," I say, throwing as much logic in there as possible. He nodded and moved away from the closet.

Stevens' window had bars on it as well. 5up staggered forward and shook his head. I grabbed his wrist to keep him from falling over and gave him a worried look.

"5up-" I started to say. He shook his head and gave me a weak smile.

"I'm fine Hafu. I just haven't eaten all day," he muttered and I frowned.

"Let's see if we can find a kitchen or café here. We should both probably eat something," I said and led him away. We walked out of the hallway and were greeted with an hologram.

"Hafu and 5up from Postport. Welcome to planet Polus. Feel free to explore. The cafeteria is to the left of the doors leading outside if you are hungry," it said and disappeared.

5up and I left the doors outside and turned left. True to its words there was a cafeteria. We walked in and there was food laid out. Foods from all sorts of places sat in front of us.

5up grabbed a plate and put some pasta on it. I followed his lead and looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone here as we sat at a table. We both ate quickly and realized we had zero clue what to do with our plates.

I hate to say it but I screamed in fear as the plates disappeared into thin air. 5up frowned and we took off out of the cafeteria. This is why you learn to sprint in heels, no matter how tall.

A/N-how we feeling about this story so far?