Boisdepin (Black Clover/ A Witch Story)

Name: Aristol ( Cherrylock ) Boisdepin

Age: 13

Home Kingdom: Spade Kingdom (former)

Kingdom of Nirvania (current)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Human

Status: Commoner

Family: Father, Asher, deceased

Mother, Claire, deceased

Older sister, Lise, alive but assumed dead by Aristol

Occupation: Magic Protector

Guild: Iron Fury

First appearance: A Witch Story by LucyRanger16

Personality: Aristol is that one wholesome, friendly and kind guy who is at the same time naïve, strong-willed and innocent yet very passionate. Aristol is the dedicated type and is a bit childish. He admires people who try their best and respects them. Quiet upon the first meeting, Aristol Boisdepin is actually extroverted. He reaches out to those in need without any hesitation. Plus, he is always up for a fight. If I had to make a summarized description of Aristol it'd be kind of a mix between Sugawara and Nishinoya from Haikyuu.

Appearance: Aristol has short raven-black, slightly spiky hair, amber coloured eyes and is rather tall for his young age. Wears Iron Fury uniform.

Grimoire: A simple-looking grimoire. Dull lavender in colour with golden lining and drawings of differently coloured gems spread across both the front and back cover.

Magic: Unlike most wizards and witches of Nervenia, Aristol has only one magic attribute due to his origins from the Black Clover universe. Aristol inherited Gem Magic from his Grandmother.

How magic operates: Gem Magic has various uses and forms however, Aristol, on top of being able to create gems of different sizes out of thin air, has adapted it to his fighting style which is a close-ranged and physical one. To do so, Aristol requires the help of magical ring accessories to help him channel his mana without straining himself too much. Each Gem has various stats boosting effects. ( E.g. strength boost, attack boost, speed boost, evasiveness boost, defense boost, etc... CAN ONLY MANA BOOST AN ALLY BUT NOT HIMSELF )

Aside from the panel of stats boosts, Aristol also has a particular spell akin to Lises's Psychological Magic. This spell allows him to control the mind of beings, regardless if it's a human or an animal. As long as they are in possession of one of Aristol's gems, they become a slave to it. Just like in Lise's case, this spell uses up a lot of mana.

Backstory: Aristol comes from a family of assassins. He remembers fairly little about his childhood and family since they were erased from existence when he was very young. He neither remembers his mother nor his father's face though he recalls his mother possessing a unique magic ability called Dimensional Magic.

Aristol has an older sister, Lise, however he does not know if she survived the massacre thus why the young man assumes her dead. In an attempt to save her son, Aristol's mother, Claire, used her Dimensional magic in her final moments to grant him an escape route. In doing so, Aristol ended in the Kingdom of Nirvania. There, he was found and taken in by the Captain of The Iron Fury, Rog Helios and given the name "Boisdepin."

Likes: His sister,training, passionate people, snacks, detectives, proving his enemies wrong, ramen, curry bun.

Dislikes: being looked down upon, cleaning duty, people being a tad too inquisitive about him

Romantic interest: None. He thinks it's not the time for him to fall for someone yet but he'd like to experience a romantic relationship someday

Additional information: Aristol likes animals

- He is not a big fan of horror stories

- Has a great appetite

- Sees Rog Helios as a parent figure

- Curry bun is his favourite food

A/N: Aristol Boisdepin is a character I created specifically to appear in A Witch's Story by LucyRanger16 It's a great story in which she has put a lot of thought. Do give in a chance if you have some time.