Violet Rubellite ( HnK )

Note: this OC is also found on the Houseki No Kuni Amino, so don't worry, it's not a case of art/ character theft.

Name: Violet Rubellite Tourmaline

Age: 580

Hardness: 7.5

Occupation: Fighter

Status: Unactive; on the moon

Personality: Almost always cheerful, talkative and bright, Viollet Rubellite is caring, energetic and gets attached rather quickly to their fellow gems. They do NOT fear Bortz the slightest and is friendly to everyone. Curious by nature, they tend to get quickly bored by any other task that does not seem exciting in their eyes.

Because they strive to help their fellow gems to the best of their capacity, Viollet Rubellite can easily poke their nose in matters that do not concern them which causes their fellow gems to be annoyed with them at times.

However, that attitude changed to a certain extent when they were paired up with Emerald. Violet is always up for a fight against the Lunarians. Strangely enough, they hardly feel anything towards them; a slight anger but no hatred. They have a big heart.

Past: Violet Rubellite used to wander in between patrols before getting paired up with Emerald. They also more than once got involved in matters that did not concern them but since Emerald arrived- since Kongo-sensei told them the shy, green gem was to become their partner; Violet spent almost all their free time in Emerald's company.

They got less invested in satisfying their curiosity as Emerald seem to occupy them exclusively. They are very attached to Emerald and likewise the green gem sees them as their best friend.

Violet Rubellite Tourmaline was taken to the Moon some time after Phos' birth ( 3-5 yrs after. )

Likes: Emerald, fighting, star-gazing, talking

Dislikes: Being bored, seeing their fellow gems sad.

Particular traits: Has a very high stamina.

Drawing of Violet Rubellite-