Hibiki ( Bleach )

Name: Hibiki Alto

Last name meaning: Echo

Age: 29 ( human age )
+200 ( soul age )

Gender: Pansexual male

Species: Soul

Family: Father
Mother
Twin younger brother- Aranhall

Younger sister- Cadence

Nanny( the woman who took care of him as a baby and is his maid )- Akasuki

Division: 1st Division, secret branch

Rank: Captain

Appearance: Alto is of average height with short coffee brown hair and peppermint eyes. He wears the regular shinigami uniform under the white haori which is usually reserved for captains. However, Hibiki's haori is decorated with the 1st Division's signature insignia; chrysanthemums instead of his squad number.

Personality: Mostly seen by others as being lazy, Hibiki is actually a laid back and easygoing person. But he is also secretive and makes sure no hint to this is given out. Hibiki can be unpredictable as his reactions depend heavily on this mood. However, though he might shulk his responsibilities from time to time, he does not run away from facing the consequences of his acts.

Alto Hibiki is the last one whom you should ask help from to discipline underlings. He does not seem to care about that when they're in the Seireitei. But when it comes to fighting, he does not tolerate any kind of, I quote, " shitty behaviour " from his subordinates. Indiscipline during combat is unacceptable and if you do disobey him during a fight; the price you'll pay is a very dear one.

Background: Hibiki comes a wealthy family living in the 2nd district. Hibiki enrolled at the Shino Academy where he was an average student and had little to no friends.

He has a younger twin brother and a younger sister. His father passed away 5 years ago and his mother is now managing the family matters. His relationship with his family members is a subject he'd rather avoid.

Alto Hibiki sees Genryusai Yamamoto as a father figure.

Hibiki theme: Sunday by Ghost Oracle Drive.

- Zanpakuto -

Picture:

Name: Kyomei

Name: Kyomei

Meaning: Resonance

Species: Zanpakuto

Type: Sound

Appearance: Kyomei is a male with an androgynous figure, long silver hair that reach halfway down his back and onyx eyes. He wears a faint pink lipstick and crimson red nail polish. Usually seen in a white kimono with red ends and a red sash.

He ties his long bangs back. ( like in the picture.) He is considered as one of the most beautiful zanpakuto in the whole squad.

- Known Attacks-

Shikai-

Not revealed yet

Bankai-

" Till they can do nothing but acknowledge you; roar louder, Kyomei! "

With one powerful slash towards the opponents, powerful echoes deals damage to the enemy while high frequency ultrasound waves confuse or destabilize them.

Hibiki Art