Emerald ( HnK )

Note: this OC is also found on the Houseki No Kuni Amino, so don't worry, it's not a case of art/ character theft.

Name: Emerald

Age: 579 ( at start of the anime )

Hardness: 8

Occupation: Backup fighter, librarian, amateur tailor.

Status: Active, on the Moon.

Occupation on the Moon: Librarian, writer

Age on the Moon: 799

Personality: Emerald is a very shy gem and has a hard time socializing. He doesn't speak much preferring to spend hours and hours reading in the library. He is so quiet and discreet that the other gems seldom notice his presence. Emerald is very patient but once his patience reaches its limit, he often gets into terrible rage bursts which he bitterly regrets afterwards.

Emerald is a sweet gem who likes learning new things and tends to overthink a lot. He needs constant emotional support but seldom shows it as he considers it as a fatal weakness. He is also insecure about himself. He feels useless.

He went on the Moon together with Phos hoping to found a sense of purpose there and out of curiosity. He is very talkative with people he's used to. Goes to see Yellow almost everyday.

Though not very good at science, Emerald does his best to learn. He has a thing for the Lunarian Barbata but tries to hide it as much as possible. This thought seems to trouble him.

Past: Emerald was born sometime before Phos. He used to help Red Chrysoberyl sew clothes but prefers spending time in the library. Emerald grew distant and quit being both a Fighter and a Scout after his partner, Violet Rubellite, was taken to the moon by the Lunarians.

Likes: Reading, talking, comfortable outfits, the stars, 'eating' , Barbata.

Dislikes: Noisy people, arithmetic.

Emerald does not completely understand Caingorm. He knows he wouldn't be able to get along well with him.

Particular traits: Emerald often spaces out, light sleep

Drawing of Emerald-