Tenki ( Bleach )

Name: Tenki Ichimaru

First name meaning: Weather

Age: 18

+100 ( Soul Society )

Sexuality: Heterosexual male

Species: Soul

Realm: Bleach ( parallel universe )

Profession: Shinigami ( soul reaper )

Profession in Living world: Ninja

Family: Gin Ichimaru ( Father )

Rangiku Mastumoto ( Mother )

Rank ( in parallel universe ): Captain of the 3rd Division. ( Yup. Just like Gin. )

Appearance : Tenki's appearance is a fusion of Gin's and Rangiku's. He allies Rangiku's beauty with Gin's unusual tallness. He has shoulder-length blond hair which sometimes fall on his face. Just like his father, Tenki keeps his sky-blue eyes narrowed to slits but opens them more often that his father when showing shock, confusion, sometimes when he is happy or when he needs to read something.

Personality: Tenki is reserved by nature and is extremely loyal. Usually quiet and observing, he is easy-going but can be serious and devoted when needed. Tenki is hard to read and mysterious. He loves being sarcastic and has great respect for Gin. Even though, he prefers reading and long silent walks lost in reflection, he does enjoys fighting. When fighting, Tenki seldom looses his cool and analyses his enemy's action as much as possible before attacking.

Background: Tenki comes from a parallel Soul Society ( or Bleach universe, whichever you like most ) where Rangiku gave birth to him some time after Gin's death. Although he never met his father, Tenki vowed a great respect for Gin regardless what others would say. He disapproves of Rangiku's dressing style, categorizing it as 'inappropriate'. He likes combing and styling his mother's hair and inspects her outfit before she sets a foot out of the house.

Tenki is aware of how much Rangiku sacrificed to bring him up and he loves her dearly. He was sent to the original Bleach universe to study the way " those from the other timeline " deal with a major crisis. Seizing this opportunity to finally meet and get to know his father, Tenki gladly obliged. However, a major problem occurred. Tenki's body moved on it's own and he jumped between Gin and Aizen, saving Gin from death.

Will it have dreadful consequences on the original timeline?One wonders.

Tenki being from a parallel universe is a secret. But it seems that some people might discover his true identity.

This is Tenki Ichimaru as captain of the 3rd Division in the parallel universe

This is Tenki Ichimaru as captain of the 3rd Division in the parallel universe. He normally doesn't tieup his hair. ( It's my first time drawing a shinigami. It did my best but I'm not satisfied enough with the results. I'll redraw him someday. )

- Zanpakuto-

NOTE: HIS EYES ARE GREEN NOT BLUE

Name: Yamatonokami

Meaning: Harmony God

Species: Zanpakuto

Type: Earth, Gravity

-Known attacks-

Shikai: Thousand ash flash swords

Stone Pillar Explosion

Earth Prison

Gravity Barrier- An invisible gravitational barrier stops an attack and pushes it back towards the sender.

Protection: Earth Maiden- User is encased in an Earth Maiden Statue and is protected from the attack. Once the Statue breaks away, its remaining pieces can be used to protect allies.

Bankai: Hakai no Hai ( Ash of Destruction )- absorbs opponent's attack. Uses opponent's attack to increase owner's attack by nth time. Can only be used once every 45 minutes.

Earth Dragon

Meteor Crash

Pin my target, Yamatonokami! Stone Needles! ( Giant kitsune wips his tails and sharp stone needles attack opponent. )

Bankai Form: A giant Kitsune ( fox demon ) with ochre fur.

Personality : Yamatonokami is somehow the opposite of his name

Personality : Yamatonokami is somehow the opposite of his name. He is usually quiet but when he opens his mouth it's often a torrent of sarcasm that flows out.

Because of this, Tenki and him often have what Shadow named ' sarcasm battles. ' Though cold to shinigamis and humans in general, Yamatonokami is gentle and caring towards animals. He won't admit it but he is protective towards Tenki.

He likes observing people and playing flute. He enjoys silent contemplation of nature. He is a perfectionist when it comes to symmetry ( for others, of course. Never for himself. )

Yamatonokami's attacks are powerful but takes a lot of vital energy from the user. Because of this, some of his attacks need cool down period.

When he is not fighting, he likes to let his hair loose. Usually he uses his fan to hide his smile when he mocks people.