Adohira ( Bleach )

Name: Adohira Nozomi

Full name meaning: Peace Withiun Chaos

Age: 33 ( human age )
        +350 ( soul age )

Gender: Asexual female

Species: Soul

Family: Unknown

Former division: 13th division

Current division: 1st division, secret branch

Rank: Leuitenant

Appearance: Adohira has curly dark pink hair, black eyes and very light saffron skin. She looks like she's in her mid-twenties but is actually in her early-thirties. Adohira also wears pair of brown leather goggles always found atop of her head. She is of average weight but is taller than Hibiki by at least a good 10 cm. Like any other lieutenant, Adohira wears her badge on her arm right below her shoulder.

Much like her Captain, Adohira' s badge bears the signature chrysanthemums of the 1st Division instead of her Squad number and the woman wears the regular shinigami uniform along with black fingerless gloves and a pouch securely fastened behind her back at hip-level, found right under her zanpakuto. She uses this pouch to carry gadgets as well as chemicals or medicine.

Personality: While only Captain Hibiki's reactions heavily depend on his mood, Nozomi is unpredictable by nature. Eccentric and seemingly selfish, she has her own,unique way of caring for others. Loyal and true to herself, Nozomi is full of energy and is always seen experimenting on new gadgets. She sees her fellow squad members as potential lab rats but makes sure not to fatally wound them when trying out her new "toys."

Nozomi is mostly seen with a grin on her face. For none apparent reason she also seems to like visiting Jushiro Ukitake- probably because she  appreciates his kind and calm behaviour. But that's only a guess...whether she truly thinks like that or not is unknown. She gets along quite well with Captain Hibiki and Rokujo.

Background:  Adohira used to be a member of the 12th Division. She was assisting Kurotsuchi in his scientific experiments before being scouted. She was born in one of Rukongai's furthest district. Her parents struggled to take care of their children. Although, she almost never shows it, she is also very attached to Captain Ukitake.

-Zanpakuto-

Name: Not revealed yet

Species: Zanpakuto

Type: Poison

Appearance: This zanpakuto's alternate ( non- weapon ) form has not been seen yet.

-Known Attacks-

Shikai- ( to be added )

Bankai- ( to be added )