Chapter 15 - Finally Home

The next morning, I woke up at 7am. Our flight was taking off at 10am. I ate breakfast after showering and getting dressed while Calum was still asleep. Mireyah was still asleep, too. I walked back into the room about twenty minutes later, and Calum had just gotten out of the shower, but Mireyah was still asleep.

"Hey babe," Calum walked over to me with a towel just around his waist, "Ready to go home?"

"Yep," I smiled at him, then pecked his lips. "Alright, now get dressed. We need to leave soon."

"Okay," he got his clothes on really quick. After Calum got dressed, he made sure everything he had was packed up. I did the same, but suddenly, Mireyah woke up and began to cry. I decided to breastfeed her quickly. It was the first time I had breastfed. We made sure everything of Mireyah's was packed up, and we loaded the stuff into the car.

By 8:30am, we were about ready to leave for the airport. We said goodbye to Sam and Evan, then drove off.

We arrived at the airport at 8:45, and then went through everything we needed to. We were done by 9:55, and at that time, they were already boarding the plane.

We grabbed all of our stuff, and I got Mireyah in my right hand. We then boarded the plane. We got into our seats and after another five minutes or so, we took off. I laid my head against the window and drifted off to sleep.

------

I woke up a few times during the flight and fed Mireyah with some formula, sometimes I changed her diaper, and other times Calum did that stuff. I fell asleep right after I did all of that, though.

The plane landed in Sydney about a day later. It was 8pm there. I changed my phone's time back to Sydney after a while of it being on London's time zone. Calum got his bags and Mireyah's bags while I carried my stuff and Mireyah in her carrier. We got off of the plane and made our way through the crowd out of the airport.

We drove off toward Calum's parents' house. We would surprise them first.

Within fifteen minutes, we were at the Hood's residence. I couldn't believe it was where I lived for over a year. I had lots of good memories there.

We walked up the sidewalk leading to the front door. I held Mireyah in her carrier in my left hand and my two bags in my right. Calum held his two suitcases in his left hand with a backpack of his on his back. He had Mireyah's two small bags of clothes and bottles in his right hand. I rang the doorbell, and we just stood there, waiting.