Chapter 38

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE BRETT, HELMEN AND JAY RETURNED

*narrators pov*

*its been 2 months since they came back 2 months and the wedding is tomorrow, lyla and jay getting ready to spend the rest of their lives together*

THE DAY

brett: so lyla are you ready

helmen: 4 years its been 4 years

stella: so many more to come

kelly: girls are you ready ?

brett: yeah one second

mouch: herrman is outside waiting for you lyla , and you look breathe takingly pretty

lyla: thank you mouch

*herrman was gonna walk lyla down the alter, the wedding was in edgebrook woods, forest themed and beautiful*

herrman: you ready kid?

lyla: yes

*brett and casey, will and nat, kelly and stella, adam and hailey, kevin and kim walked first as the bridemaids and groom men, brett was the maid of honor and will was the best man*

*as lyla walked down looking like a queen jay was tearing up as romantic as it could be for any girl the perfect wedding*

pastor: To all the family and friends of Jay Halstead and Lyla Helmen , I welcome you here to share with them their joy as they pledge vows of marriage which will unite them in marriage.Marriage is one of the most important commitments that any two people can commit to in their lifetime. Marriage offers the greatest of challenges to overcome; but, in return, marriage gives love, strength and support from one another. It is the couple who preserves and demonstrates unrelenting patience and faith who obtains the highest form of happiness within their marriage. A good marriage is dependent upon many factors, but the first prerequisite is a strong bond of friendship and respect for one another. Your love for each other will grow with each passing day, but a genuine liking for each other, the willingness to accept each other's strong and weak points with understanding and respect, is the foundation of a strong marriage.

The Vows which you are about to exchange serve as a verbal representation of the love you pledge to each other. For it is not the words you speak which will bond you together as one, but it is the inner sense of love and commitment that each of you feels within your heart and soul.

Jay, do you take Lyla to be your wife? Do you promise to love and respect her and share all life has to offer...your hopes and dreams...your achievements and disappointments with her from this day forward?

jay: i do

pastor : Lyla, do you take Jay to be your husband? Do you promise to love and respect him and share all life has to offer...your hopes and dreams...your achievements and disappointments with him from this day forward?

Lyla: i do

May these rings always remain a symbol of the covenant which you now make, and may your love be as endless as the circle in which these rings are formed

By Virtue of the authority given me by the State of Illinois and in conformity with the law, I pronounce that you are husband and wife. May you live together in blissful happiness from this day forward.

You may kiss the bride

*lyla and jay kissed as the crowed cheered along*

THE RECEPTION

*the party was going on great the lights with the dark night sky was beautiful and here we had two halsteads *

jay: i would like to say a few words, lyla i met you 4 years ago , and i had no clue youll be the one. You have been with me through thick and thin, you have never thought about yourself when it came to us, it was always about us as a team. never in a million i thought i would fine someone so precious to spend the rest of my life with , shes my wife, can i say that again that woman is my wife like i cant believe that she is my wife, so everyday i will remember the happiness i felt when i said i do to the love of my life