chapter 10

CALUM IN JAPAN IS MY LIFE HE LOOKS SO HAPPY

--

"ashton, wake up, god damn it!" calum whisper-shouted, nudging him frantically. ashton stirred, burying his face deeper into calum's heaving chest. "mm, not now..."

shit. why did ashton have to look so cute!? calum's face heated up as he pulled his covers over ashton's head. "fine, j-just stay still!- hi mom!" calum gripped the covers up to his chin as he met his mother's smiling face.

"oh, baby! we missed you! come give me a hug!" she smiled widely, coming towards the bed. she stopped though, staring in horror at the heap of dead flowers, broken glass, and blood on the carpet. "callie, what happened!?"

under the covers, ashton snickered. calum coughed, making sure his mother couldn't hear him. "i, er... it was an accident. b-but i'm fine!"

his mother smiled once again, eyeing the lump next to calum. "is that a person...? calum, i told you-"

"no, mom! it's a body pillow! i decided to buy one the other day because i've been so lonely lately." well, at least the last part was true. joy gave calum an understanding look, nodding. "it's okay, cal. we all get lonely sometimes. if you need anything, we're downstairs. ... it smells awfully perfume-y in here..."

calum was about to sigh in relief when his mom stopped halfway out the door. "one more thing. i know there's a boy in bed with you; i'm not stupid. you have ten minutes to come down and explain yourself. love you!" she added the last part with a smile before shutting the door behind her.

calum sat up instantly. ashton was jerked up with him, as he was clinging to his side. "damn it ashton, why do you have to smell like a shitty girl!?"

"i don't smell like a girl... callie." he snickered, and if calum didn't like him so much he would have punched him in the arm.

calum just sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "shit, ashton, what am i gonna tell my family? it's not like we're boyfriends! what if they think i spent the past two months banging dudes!? ... wait, did me and you bang last night? i'm really sorry if i-"

"calum, stop!" ashton's face was red, and he was staring at his lap. "we didn't do anything, don't worry. but i... might have an idea to calm your parents down."

"okay, what is it?" calum looked at him expectantly, worry washing over his face as ashton refused to look at him.

"... do you remember anything from last night?"

calum thought hard. the party itself was a blur, as well as the moments before he got in bed. he was silent for a moment; he could hear his heart beating at this point as memories of last night hit him. "i... yes. a-and i meant every bit of it ashton, i swear."

ashton looked at him, shakily grabbing the kiwi boy's non-bandaged hand. at first, they just stared at each other, scared, before ashton spoke quietly. "calum... will you be my boyfriend...?"

--

yEAHAYYAHAH

this was really short, but i'm posting another chapter soon!

COUGH COUGH GO GIVE ME SOME CHARACTER ASKS? )': also look at my story ideas and help me figure out what to write next???

much love! xx