four

Messy brown hair, focused eyes, small nose, plump pink lips..
Daniel's gaze travels down Corbyn's figure as he checks through the newly taken pictures.
He got some gorgeous shots of colorful butterflies spinning around the boy among the sunflowers.
That's his project for college. Butterfly boy. And he gets to spend time with him so that makes Daniel very excited.

His hand resting against his cheek he stares out the window and finds himself dreaming about Corbyn again. It's something he's been doing lots lately.
The two boys haven't known each other for long but Daniel can't deny the fact that feelings are forming toward the brunette.

What he doesn't know, is that Corbyn has the exact same thoughts.

'I love his dirty blonde hair and the way it looks so soft' Corbyn smiles to himself in his thoughts.
'And the bright blue eyes, so captivating. I could stare into them for ages'

The bed Corbyn's lying on feels comfy but he would rather have a certain someone next to him.
With those thoughts he turns his lights off and drifts off to sleep.

•••••••

Daniel's hands gently land on Corbyn's waist and crawl under the big hoodie. The brunette feels chills run up his spine at the hands touching his warm skin. Moonlight dances on Daniel's face and he looks like a god in Corbyn's eyes.
"Corb, I like you a lot" those soft lips whisper, only a few inches from the smaller's face.

Not being able to hold himself back Corbyn lifts his hands to the other's shoulders and kisses him gently yet passionately. The grip on his waist tightens when Daniel kisses back with the same power, making them both feel like in a dream.

Corbyn's eyes flash open and in seconds he's back in reality. In his dark room, alone in bed.
"God damnit Daniel" he whispers out loud.
"I thought I found a new bestie but I have a damn crush on you. Get out of my mind you gorgeous man" Corbyn groans and grabs his phone. 4:37am

Putting it back on his bedside table he turns to his side, closes his eyes and falls back asleep hugging his blanket.

•••••••

Corbyn is worried. He has never felt that way toward any boy. He knows he's gay though, and so do his friends and family. He just hasn't experienced a relationship with one. He doesn't know if he would be a good boyfriend.
That's why distance is what he tries to take to stop letting his feelings grow too much. He needs to slow down.

// this was so short sorry! i had a super busy and stupid week but wanted to write something for y'all <3 sooo here we got inside Corbyn's mind a bit more