sixteen

"We have a reservation by a name Seavey."
"Alright, over here" a smiley waitress leads them to a private booth with candles and rose petals on the table.
"Here are the menus, take your time" she chirps and leaves the two alone.

"This place has to be extremely expensive" Corbyn gasps and looks at the menu with wide eyes.
"Don't worry about it, baby."
Daniel is barely able to focus on the foods as the boy in front of him looks so breathtaking.
His white button-up shirt is in contrast with the tan skin and brown hair.
He looks yummy.

"You're staring" Corbyn smirks.
"I know, you're so beautiful and handsome so how could I not?"
The tanned face of Corbyn's heats up and he has the urge to grab Daniel and pull him against himself.
"Says mr perfect" Corbyn mutters with a smile.

After deciding and ordering their dishes they have time for themselves again.
"So how has your birthday been?"
"Oh so amazing" the brunette sighs and takes Daniel's hands into his over the table.
"Thank you for doing this all, Dani" he whispers and looks straight into those blue orbs. Daniel's heart swells at those words.
"My pleasure honey."

'I love this boy.'
The thought clouds up Corbyn's mind and he feels like he needs to say those words out loud.
After a while of silence, eye contact and Daniel's warm hand in Corbyn's, the brunette blurts it out.

"Daniel I love you."

The blonde feels chills take over his body. Did the man of his dreams just tell he loved him?
"Corbyn I- I love you too. You're mine now."
"Gladly Dani. And you're all mine baby" Corbyn says, beaming of happiness.

"Your foods, here you go."

•••••••

The two boys, totally in love, are currently walking down the wet shoreline. Pink sky is turning orange above them and they feel like in a dream with the soft noise of waves ringing in their ears.

"Today was perfect" Corbyn mumbles, sitting down on sand and pulling Daniel down. His arms wrap around the blonde and Daniel gladly leans himself against his boyfriend's shoulder.
"I'm really happy to hear that. I loved spending it with you" he flashes his toothy grin at Corbyn.

"I remember when I first saw you. A stressed college boy" Corbyn chuckles.
"I still am that stressed college boy" Daniel smirks and continues "but you've helped me so much honey. And you were the most adorable thing I had ever seen in the field with your butterflies."

"Damn I'm so in love with you Daniel Seavey" Corbyn whispers and lets his fingers run through the blonde hair of Daniel.
"Kiss me" he whines and soon the two are liplocked, enjoying each other on the empty beach while the sun lowers behind the sea.

//THIS SUCKED I KNOW BUT OH WELL NOW I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS HANGING HERE
GOODBYE Y'ALL <3