thirteen

"Hi little ones" Corbyn giggles at the winged insects flying from a flower to another. There are many kinds of bugs on the field today and Daniel observes them curiously.
He's learnt not to freak out when a butterfly lands onto his hand, thanks to Corbyn teaching him about the insects and getting him used to them.

A bright blue butterfly flutters it's wings on Daniel's finger, somehow making the boy think about the brunette. He imagines waking up next to Corbyn and watching his eyes flutter open like those wings.
'I gotta have a sleepover with him'

"Daniiii" the other boy whines and gains his attention.
"Yes Corb?" he smiles and notices a small smirk on the smaller's lips.
"What's on your mind? You were zoned out."

Daniel shyly looks at Corbyn through his eyelashes with a blush and mutters "you".

•••••••

Faint sound of a knock flows into Daniel's ears while brushing his teeth, getting ready for bed. His face crunches up in confusion as he walks to his front door, not expecting anyone to come over at 11pm.

He carefully creeks the door open and tries to see who came to see him. To his surprise, a certain brunette is standing there so the boy opens his door completely.
"Cwbyn!" he mumbles with the toothbrush still in his mouth.
"Hi Dani" he chuckles while following the blonde to the bathroom.

After spitting out the toothpaste Daniel turns to Corbyn and clutches his arms around the boy.
"What are you doing here this late?"
"I dunno. I missed you baby" he smiles and stares into Daniel's eyes before leaning in.

Their lips move together as if made to be connected.
"You taste fresh" Corbyn mutters against the other's mouth and pulls him into another passionate kiss.

"Mmh you taste like dr pepper" Daniel giggles, pulling away and leaving his hand on the boy's chest. Corbyn smirks at that and buries his fingers into Daniel's hair before nuzzling his neck.
"I can't get enough of you."

Daniel lowers his hand to hold Corbyn's and leads the boy to him bedroom.
'I like where this is going.' the brunette thinks to himself, mind hazy from Daniel's lips.
Corbyn is suddenly pushed down to sit on the edge of Daniel's soft bed. In a second the blonde is already on his lap, hands holding his biceps and foreheads against each other's.

"Stay the night Corb" Daniel whispers.
"Gladly, baby" the brunette smiles while caressing the skin on Daniel's hips.

•••••••

"You sleepy?" Corbyn smiles at the yawning boy lying on top of him.
"Kinda" he mumbles and pecks Corbyn's nose.
They love lying in bed and cuddling, no one else around to interrupt. Their mood goes between soft to more heated as they can't stop their kisses.

"Your muscles are hot" Daniel mutters with adoration in his eyes while running a finger down the boy's arm.
"Mmh I love your abs" Corbyn chuckles.
"You're a hottie."
"And all yours babyboy" the brunette whispers and pulls Daniel closer to him until there's no space between the two boys.

"Maybe we should sleep. Or turn the lights off at least."
"But I wanna see your beautiful face" Daniel frowns and hears Corbyn's laugh.
"Sleep is more important than staring at my face Dani. Also, we can cuddle all night."

5 minutes later Corbyn and Daniel are in the bathroom, pajama pants on and this time Corbyn with a toothbrush in his mouth.
".. and then this one time Zach got stuck on a chair!" Daniel shouts on Corbyn's back, causing the other to burst out laughing.

"You better clean after spitting that toothpaste all around."
"No! You're the one who made me laugh!" Corbyn huffs and drops Daniel off his back.

"Hmph, idiOt."