eight

It's been raining for nearly a week now and Corbyn is totally frustrated. He misses his butterflies and isn't used to being away from his field for this long. The familiar path among the tall flowers is his safe place and he's getting anxious stuck inside his house.

Other people would wonder why he doesn't just spend his days in bed watching Netflix. Well, Corbyn is not that type of a person. He is an adventurer. He needs fresh air and calming nature around him. That's why he mostly just looks out his window or reads and sleeps.

He's been seeing Daniel too, which brings him lots of joy. The blonde just has college as his top priority so he sits days on classes and studies the evenings.
He misses Corbyn and feels bad seeing how lonely and bored the brunette is. That's why he tries his best on classes so that he has time to hang out with Corbyn too.

That's when he gets an idea.

Corbyn sets his book aside when his phone rings. Seeing it's Daniel makes a smile form on his face.
"Hi Dani!"
"Hey Corb, I got an idea" the blonde's excited voice talks.

•••••••

The next morning Corbyn's alarm rings at 7 am, making him roll out of his bed. He has an hour to get ready. He's going to school with Daniel.
'What the heck do I put on?' The brunette paces back and forth in his room. 'Do I have to look like a college student or a photographer or would a comfy fit be better?'
After 10 minutes of going through clothes he has grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a colorful hoodie. 'Good enough, now breakfast'

Meanwhile there's Daniel, sitting on his bed half asleep. He has to hurry up but also wants to look good today for Corbyn. He has chosen blue, slightly baggy jeans and a big sweater to look somewhat comfy.
Once dressed he brushes his teeth extra well, sprays on some cologne to smell nice and runs his hands through his hair a few times.

At 8 Daniel parks in front of Corbyn's apartment and looks around as he walks to the door. He likes the exterior of the house a lot and eagerly waits to see the inside.
Corbyn runs to his front door when he hears the bell. He opens the door to meet a smiling Daniel looking a bit too cute. His outfit makes him look so cuddly.
"Come in, we still have an hour."
"Gladly" the blonde chuckles and steps in to admire the interior.

The house is modern and spacious. Even though the colors are dark, Daniel feels cozy. Corbyn wants to give him a little tour and show his favorite rooms.
Soon the blonde learns that the house is very beautiful. He loves the dim bathroom that looks almost like a spa with it's bath tub, small lights on the ceiling and black stony walls. He can't help but blush when a thought of Corbyn taking a late night shower pops into his mind.

The brunette then leads Daniel to his bedroom which Corbyn personally likes the most. The decor is dark like all around the house but there're candles and little star-like lights around the room making it look calming. On walls there are some pictures of butterflies and flowers that definitely prove it's Corbyn's.

"I love your house" Daniel smiles and turns his admiring gaze to the brunette.
"Thank you Dani. I love yours too, it's so nice" Corbyn chuckles. "I think we gotta go now though."
The two boys exit the house and jump into Daniel's car, ready to go.

After driving a minute in silence Daniel senses that Corbyn's mood has changed. He lowers his right hand from the steering wheel to the brunette's arm which causes Corbyn to relax.
"What's up Corb?" he quietly asks.
"Nothing, am just a bit nervous" the smaller responds.

Daniel then touches Corbyn's face and makes the boy look at him. Glancing away from the traffic he whispers.
"Everything will be okay. Nothing bad is gonna happen, you're with me the whole day."
"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to come with you but what if people don't like me?" his worried eyes look at Daniel as he leans into his touch.

"It's only us Corb. We don't have to hang out with people. In fact, I'm usually just by myself at school so no need to worry. And who wouldn't like you hun?" Daniel mutters the ending but Corbyn still catches it and smiles to himself.

// nothing interesting happened in this chapter but i hope y'all liked it anyways!