fifteen

A couple of weeks has passed by and Daniel is currently on his way to Corbyn's house. The sleeping brunette has no clue about Daniel's surprise and plans for his birthday. Only has he mentioned quickly that his birthday is this week.

The blonde has Corbyn's gifts all wrapped up in his hand while opening the boy's front door with the other.
Daniel had stolen a key for this surprise but he doesn't really want to call it stealing.. Because he isn't doing anything bad so he's kinda just borrowing the key. Without asking.

He shrugs to himself, places the presents on the couch and quietly begins to make the breakfast.
Fresh coffee and pancakes with berries and banana on top are soon on a platter.
Daniel smiles at himself as he starts slowly making his way to Corbyn's room.

Once he sees the peacefully sleeping boy he has to bite his lip not to slip a coo out. The brunette is hugging his blanket with a small, soft smile on his pink lips.
He's so beautiful.

"Corbyn" Daniel dares to break the silence of the room. He watches the boy stir and soon those sleepy eyes are staring at him in shock.
"D-Daniel? What is this all-?" Corbyn feels lost. 'Wait- it's my birthday! But how does he know?'

"Happy birthday honey" Daniel smiles and carefully lowers the breakfast onto the bed. "For you my butterfly."
He feels pleased to see a blush rise onto Corbyn's cheeks.

"This is too much Dani" the boy manages to stutter before pulling the standing blonde into a tight hug. Daniel loves the warmth that radiates from Corbyn and would gladly stay in their current position for longer.
"I have something more" he whispers and pulls away to walk out of the room.

He chuckles when a loud whine reaches his ears. "You can't spoil me like that!"
"Of course I can, it's your special day" he shouts back and steps back into Corbyn's bedroom. He has sat up and looks like an angel in the morning sun. Daniel wants to jump on him and pepper his boy in kisses.

He hands Corbyn a quite large wrapped gift and with a kiss on his cheek sits down.
"Can I open it?" the brunette exclaims.
"Of course!"
In a few seconds the colorful paper is on the floor torn in pieces and Corbyn is holding his present with a grin on his face.

Daniel made a custom poster of a close up butterfly photo he recently took because Corbyn told him it was the prettiest photo ever. He also got the boy a silvery ring with flowers carved on it.
"This reminded me of the day we met" he whispers while watching Corbyn examine the ring all fascinated.

"How cute, Dani. I'm so thankful for these baby" he sighs and makes space to pull Daniel down onto the bed. This leads to a couple of sweet kisses before sharing the breakfast.
"Do we have plans for today?" Corbyn looks up at the boy next to him, feeling content to spend this day with him.
"Yep we do so you better get dressed soon" Daniel nods and boops Corbyn's nose.

•••••••

An hour later a blonde and a brunette could be spotted walking hand in hand through the gates of amusement park.
"You better like rollercoasters and all that stuff" Daniel questions with a smile.
"I love them" the other grins and squeezes their connected hands.
"We gotta have a ferris wheel kiss before leaving" the blonde smirks, getting an agreeing nod.

After two hours of spinning, eating unhealthy snacks, trying out all the fast rides and a lot of smiling, the day is turning to afternoon and the boys are ready to leave soon.
They are queuing to the ferris wheel which has just come to an end. Corbyn's hand is holding Daniel's tightly while they softly chat.

"I'm pretty sure we're gonna fit in to this round" the blonde smiles. The smaller smiles excitedly and leads them to their cabin. They sit next to each other, sides touching and Daniel's arm around Corbyn.
Soon the cabins start slowly moving up, climbing higher as the whole park begins to display under them.
"We gotta come here some time at night when all the lights are out" Corbyn looks hopefully up at Daniel.
"Of course, that's gonna be so pretty."

Before they even realize they are on the top and with a long eye contact they lean in to connect their desperate lips. The world seems to disappear from around Corbyn. He feels like floating on Daniel's arms as their passionate kiss continues.

"I like you a lot Corb" the blonde mumbles and pulls away gently, leaving his hand onto the boy's cheek.
"I like you a lot too" he chuckles while staring into those blue eyes he loves.

The rest of the ride passes by with soft kisses and their visit to the park is over. Next on Daniel's plan is to go get ready for a romantic dinner.
"Now to your wardrobe and then to mine" he talks and pulls Corbyn forward with him.

// continues soon!!
i'm literally lost with this book, i took forever to write this chap and some of the next one and i will not have time to write anymore so after the next chap i'm pretty certainly just gonna leave this book and y'all can imagine how it ends idunno