01: Welcome To Fright Night...

"Mollie, wake up!"
I hear a voice identical to mine stir me awake.

"No" I say as I roll back over.
"Mauls, get up. We are gonna be late. Again."

My identical twin sister Hollie says as she gets out of the queen size bed we share and walks into our walk-in closet.

"Come on!" She says again.
"Fine." I mumble as I get up and stumble into the closet to find something to wear.

Hollie and I are identical in every way possible.
We have the same shade hair. (Blonde)
We have the same color eyes. (Blue)
And we are Exactly the same height. (5' 4.)

And we love being twins.

I'm older by 15 seconds. But that doesn't matter to us. Even our mother sometimes confuses us.

Hollie and I go through the closet looking for something to wear. Eventually I decided on a pair of blue jeans and a Roman Reigns tank top with 'Smash em' stack em' pin em' 1.2.3.' written across the top.
And my favorite pair of Converse shoes.

Hollie chose a Kevin Owens shirt that said 'Stun the world' on the front.

Were big wrestling fans. We have our closet stuffed with WWE shirts.

Naturally our favorite tag team is Nikki and Brie Bella, The Bella Twins.

After we finished getting ready, we went downstairs where our mother, Elisabeth was fixing breakfast.

"Hello girls, rise and shine." Mom said as we sat down at the table.

Hollie and I are the only kids our parents had.

Mom is a real estate agent she works at the same real estate office as her sister and our aunt, Jane Brewster.

She lives across the street. So does our cousin, Charley Brewster.

A few minutes later we finished breakfast and out the door we went to our car. A red mustang.

Just as we were getting into the car, we saw our Aunt Jane loading Real estate signs into her car.

"Hey Aunt Jane! You need help with that?" Hollie yelled across the street.

" Shure ! " She yelled back.

Hollie and I walked across the street to Jane.

" Hello girls. How are you?" She asked as we each hugged her.
" Were fine. How are you? And Charley?" I asked her.

" Oh I'm fine, selling houses like crazy. So is your mother. And Charley, I don't know where he is, he got up early to test out that crap bike of his and still is a no show. He's gonna be late for school. Again." Jane said as we walked to the back of her car and put the Signs in the back of her mini van.

Then, as if on cue, I could hear Charley cussing out that bike as he walked up the street.

"You watch me, you watch me take you apart." He said walking up the road. He was stoped by our neighbor Doris. She was taking out the trash.

"Still nothing huh?" She asked.
"This thing has no ambition.'' Charley said.

''You need help with your trash?" Charley asked Doris.
''No, but thanks anyways. I got it.
It was great talking to you. Your getting big char char." She said as she turned and walked back to her house.

I noticed Charley staring at her butt. She had the word 'Lucky' written across it.

Ugh. Men are such pervs.

Charley then, continued to push the bike towards us.

''Hey kid, don't leer at the neighbors." Jane said as Charley came up beside us.