13: Peter's Advise.

Authors Note;

Attention Readers: From this point of the story and on the book will be from <Hollie Austyne's POV.>
Because of course Mollie is out of the book... For now. So please continue to read, but remember; it's Hollie now. 😉

❤️ Nikki

*+*+*+*+*+
Hollie's POV.
*+*+*+*+*+

"How the Hell did he get to her?" Amy cried as we were going up in the elevator, heading for Peter's house.

"I don't know..." Charley trailed off. "She was right there and then...she was just gone..." I looked at Charley and saw a tear or two slide down his face.

I couldn't believe that Jerry had taken Mollie. Already I felt the loneliness crushing me. Mollie is my other half. Shes my twin. She's the other me.
I had to get to her and bring her back safe. Even if it killed me.

And the way things were going, it just might.

"Well, if one person can help us get her back, it's peter. He's the only one." I said to Charley and Amy.

Then the doors opened and out we stepped into Peter's apartment.

The place looked like a shit-hole.
I guess it's because maybe we did that.
Well technically Ed did but whatever.

There were still the broken glass cases everywhere. And weapons that had been thrown lay across the floor.

Books with pages torn out were scattered everywhere. Shelves and book cases with broken shelves were turned over.
We walked down the hall to Peter's living room. He was there. And he was wheeling a suite case across the floor.

He wheeled the suite case and put it with a bunch more. I stepped on some broken glass on the floor, which caused him to turn around. He had a drink in his hand that he almost dropped when he saw us.

"Shit! How did you all get in here?" Peter asked.

Charley stepped forward and said; "Well, security is a little lack, since everybody got their throat torn out."

"You guys too then? Has he turned you?" Peter asked us.

"No." I said. I felt strange not hearing Mollie's voice beside mine.
I really don't like this singleton shit.

"No. Amy said a few seconds later.

"No. Dude just check your monitor." Charley said.

Peter looked at his computer screen and saw that all three of us were human.

A few seconds of silence passed before Charley just out and said:
"I don't know if Mollie is alive or dead or turned. But he got her."

Peter's face went pail.

"So it's either we're going to end him. Or he's going to end us. That's how it's going to be. and you're going to come with us." I said.

My sister needs us.
And we need her.
I need her.

"Don't you guys understand this, yet? there will be no fighting. There will only be surviving. Well, maybe. If your lucky." Peter said as he grabbed a bottle of wine and started drinking it from the bottle.

"Really? You think if you live and we all die, you'll be able to get us out of your head?" Amy said.

"No." Peter sighed. "I never could after the first time. So I told myself I made it up. I was a kid I figured it was easier to believe in monsters."

We all were shocked at what we had just heard.
Amy held my hand. She was trembling.

"Made what up?" Charley asked carefully.

"The vampire that killed my parents. But not me." Peter said.

He looked down at the floor. Then his eyes wondered from wall to wall, before finally resting on us.

"What?" He said. "Did you guys believe that I actually collected all of this stuff because it was bitching?"

"Just please come with us. We'll go in at Dawn. He's got to rest sometime." Charley said.

Peter laughed. "The only reason I survived the last time is because I had the sense to hide. Look, if you three want to be dead heroes, good for you. I'm out."

Charley scoffed.
Amy started trembling again and I got angry.

"You think I'm a coward. I'm not, I'm a realist." Peter said.

"So you just bail on people? hey, I get it My dad was like that. but I don't want to live till tomorrow if you're the kind of man I'm going to be." Charley said.
I put my hand on his left shoulder. Amy placed her hand on his right.

Then Charley turned and walked out. Amy and I followed him.

"Hold on, wait." Peter said.

We turned around. He handed us a thick stake. It was long, and had gold designs on the sharp end.

"Blessed by saint Michael. You kill your vampire with this, it's supposed to change his victims back. Maybe you can still save your cousin." He said looking at Charley. "And your sister." Peter said, turning to me.

"If it's for Real..." Charley sighed.

"Have you all got a plan? There's no guarantee he'll be sleeping. To stake him, You've got to get very close. Torch him. A vampire on fire is not thinking clearly." Peter said.

"If he's on fire, how do I get close enough to stake him?" Charley asked.

"Shit." Peter said.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆
∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞

Sorry it's kind of short. 😐.
Just been busy. And I got my first dose of the covid-19 vaccine the other day & it's made me crazy sleepy 😴. And I just haven't felt like writing lol .😊.
But hopefully it will wear off in a few more days and I'll post a longer chapter. 😊.

And also, what do you all think of the book being in Hollie's POV now? I kind of like it, but I miss Mollie's head.🙁.

But I think the ending that I have planned out will make it worth moving to Hollie's head for a while. I hope so anyways.

Love you all & thank you for giving my story a chance. Your reads really do mean the world to me. Stay safe and careful. 😘.

VOTE.
COMMENT.
READ.

💕 Nikki