14: Saving a Sister.

( This Chapter Is Dedicated to the memory of Anton Yelchin. REST IN PEACE )

Charley, Amy and I Were sitting beside Aunt Jane's hospital bed, watching the sunrise. Jane still slept soundly. Charley & Amy were across the bed from me. They were trying there best to share a small hospital seat. I was standing up looking out of the window were Mollie and I had gotten Peter's phone call.

A phone call we thought would help us.

I was lost in my thoughts when Charley spoke.

"You know what we have to do, right?" He said.
Amy and I looked at each other for a second and then we looked at Charley.

"The sun's high enough now. I think so, anyways. Besides the quicker we get started the better chance we have of getting Mollie back." He added.

I felt a pang of pain at the mention of Mollie's name.
It's been close to 7 hours since we left Peter's apartment. Since Jerry took my sister.

Fear ran through me At the very thought of him alone with her.

"Charley's right. We need to get going." Amy said, "Before it's too late."

"Yeah," I sighed. "We Do."

"Where would we even start?" Amy asked.

"I think I know a place." Charley said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"You've got to be kidding me." Amy said as the three of us pulled into the parking lot of a pawn shop.

"Nope. This place is our last hope." Charley said.

We still managed to get the older man's car to start, despite the damage.

The man Jerry killed.

"Why? What can this place help us with?" I asked.

"Just come on." He said.

Charley parked the car. Amy got out of the passanger seat and I got out of the back seat.

We walked across the parking lot to the shop.

We walked through the doors and immediately I saw that the store was huge. Much bigger on the inside then it looked.

Charley lead Amy and me down the isles.
We ended up picking up crossbows, survival knifes, full-body suits, water bottles for holy water, thick boots, Ect. Ect.

We all put out things on the counter. The man at the register gave us all a funny look.

"Were gonna go kill a vampire." Charley said to the man.

Amy and I looked at him.

"Good For you guys." The man said and just rang up our stuff.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A half hour later, Charley, Amy and I pulled onto the curb of his now burnt out house.

"Let's go." Charley said as we all got out and went to the trunk of the car.

We started to suit up and tuck weapons into our clothes.

It was still really early in the morning, so most of our neighbors were still asleep.

Thank God.
How in the hell would we explain all of this?

We walked up the sidewalk to Jerry's front door. Charley kicked it in.

It flew open with a Bang!

We stepped into the living room.
It was well kept and quite.

"Keep your eyes and ears open." Charley whispered.