Chapter 20

Third Person's POV:

He rushed outside the den when he heard the chaos. As soon as the sunset, he turned into his human form faster as he had an inkling that someone was in his den. As his days neared, his human side grew weaker and so he bound his beast until and unless Boris came up with a solution.

Last night when he met Boris, he said that he found a small clue that Saira's dragon was still bound to someone, but he needed time and that's what Akul did not have.

"What is all the noise?" He asked no one in particular. He felt some movements and hastily rushed out of the den. The scenery in front of him made his legs jelly. It was complete chaos.

"So that's what my other half wanted to tell me?" He asked his beast. Thunderstorm dangerously circling the forest. The blood bath was so intense that reminded him of the days he used to indulge in fights. The dead bodies of wolves on the entrance made him furrowedNa his brows.

Snakes and ravens lied on the ground with their parts away from their body. "What a beautiful sight," Boris said as he hopped into the areas where he found no blood. Akul looked at him questioning his actions to which he replied, "my shoes are too costly to spoil it with the blood of these animals."

"Why are you here?" Akul asked, irritated that he'd always come empty-handed.

"I thought you must be more worried about the chaos than finding me here." Boris retorted, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What is all this? From the number of dead bodies, I suspect Utkarsha was behind this." Akul came up with the thought when he saw the uncountable number of dead bodies of snakes and ravens.

"You are right. Unfortunately, I was pretty late to save someone." Boris said when he scrutinized the surrounding.

"He-help!" Their head turned towards the source. Because of the thunderstorm, the forest was pitch black and the occasional lightning allowed them to see a human struggling to push a wolf away from his body.

"Let me help you buddy." Akul rushed towards the source and said, pushing a giant wolf away from him.

"Please find my girlfriend. She must be somewhere here." He was pretty beat up and had gases all around his body.

"We will find her as well first let me treat you." Boris said and concentrated on his wounds. His body heat slowly absorbed his pain and the injury completely disappeared.

"I'm David, thank you for saving me." Boris was shocked. Because a normal human would go crazy when he'd save them the way he did to him. But, this human seemed to know about the powers.

"What is all this?" Akul asked, but David pushed passed them both in search of Ammie. He shouted many times but got no reply. Falling limply on the ground, he cried, calling Ammie, but did not receive an answer.

"Ammie? Aren't you the same guy who I saved a few days back?" Akul asked when he recalled that he already saved him once.

"Akul?" David asked, and Akul nodded. The thunderstorm slowly stopped, and the moon started peeking from its blanket. David, being a human, had a poor eyesight so now he could see the face of his savior.

"Yes. Tell me what happened?" Akul asserted. Seeing the chaotic situation, he had an inkling but didn't want to overthink.

"I need to find my girlfriend." David said and dismissed Akul's question, irritating Akul even more.

"Hello. Hello, buddy. It would be good if you explain the matter. We could help." Boris persuaded David to which David nodded and explained the situation to them.

"Where is Naina?" Akul asked as soon as David finished elaborating on the situation.

"Last time I saw the Queen taking her away. We were caught up with others so couldn't reach her in time." David said, covering his face dejectedly, blaming himself for everything.

"Please let me find my girlfriend. She's pregnant. She needs me." David said as he hastily got up.

"The curse." Boris looked at Akul, and Akul's mind wasn't working.

"How do you know about the curse?" David asked when he overheard Boris.

"No-no, wait, what did you tell your name again?" He directed the question towards Akul. But Akul remained silent.

"Akul right? Akul. The monster. The reason why the Queen cursed my girlfriend's bloodline." David recalled every single word spoken by Ammie when she was telling them the story.

"That's all. Because of you." David accused Akul and he had nothing to refute the blame. Boris told him they were in danger but he neglected it, considering his sufferings as the most important factor in his life.

"Look man, you have us now to help you or we can easily leave you here to rot." Boris did not like the way David accused Akul of something that wasn't in his hands.

"No.. My girlfriend is pregnant please help." David said helplessly.

"Okay. Let me see what I can do. But before that, please let's walk away from this bloodbath." Boris concentrated on his shoes and walked inside the den. Clicking on two fingers, he lit the woods inside the den. "Do you have anything that relates to her?" Boris asked and David handed him Ammie's passport-size photo.

"Nada, she is nowhere here." Boris shook his head.

**************************************************

❤Lots of Love❤

❤Vote, Comment and Share❤