The Beginning Of The Disaster

Lucifer frantically looked between the letter and the baby-angel in front of him, before glancing at his calendar. Nope! There is no way I am dealing with this now. "Lilith! Dear! I have to be... somewhere. Please takes care of my nieces for now!", he shouted while swiftly searching for various items.

Lilith on the otherhand froze in her steps as she entered the kitchen. Swiftly turning towards her husbands office she shouted, "Lucifer! What do you mean with niece?!"

Lucifer gulped fastly taking his bag while stalking towards the door, "Well... One of my siblings appears to have gotten a child and no time to look after her, similar to my other siblings, so he sent her here apparently." "And why should we take care of her?", came Liliths enraged voice.

Lucifers unconciously looked over to the child, his eyes softening. Noticing this he pouted before answering, "Look for yourself." With those words he swiftly was out of the door and soon the building.

Hearing the door Lilith aggrivatedly opened the door to his office only to see an adorable baby girl with bright blue eyes, cute curly hair and round cheeks, barely over a year old. "Oh, what a cutie you are! Just like my daughter!" Smiling at the toddler that now came stumbling towards her, she cooed, "Come here to auntie Lilith!" Swiftly picking the child up she looked at the giggling girl, "Lets get you some nice pretty clothes, instead of these plain heaven clothing."

After changing diapers and feeding her Lilith put her into a small black and red dress and searched for some old toys for her to play with. A cute soft goatdemon plushie having caught the toddlers attention, she stumbled closer to it before hugging the plushie. Smiling Lilith watched the toddler when her phones alarm rang, reminding her of her meeting at the studio. Silently cussing, she took a bag and put all necessities to take care of the toddler in it before changing her diapers again to be sure. Once finished she swiftly took the giggling cute toddler into her arms and took the bag walking to her car.

Having reached the studio Lilith quietly put the now sleeping child on the couch in the VIP room, setting the bag next to it on the floor. Looking back once more she swiftly entered the meeting.

Some time later...

Getting back Lilith stared surprised at the scene before her. Velvet was currently sitting on the couch with a giggling toddler on her lap, while apparently playing some game on her phone. "Look and now you blast that one Bam! and we are in the next level!" The baby girl giggled staring fascinated. Quietly shaking her head Lilith smile at the scene. Swiftly taking out one of her notepads she wrote a small note for Velvet: Please take care of her, I will pick her up later. Then Lilith went back to work.