Freak-Out-Day

Millie and Moxxie were rather perplexed finding Stolas playing and humming to a laughing toddler in his arms. Loona finally telling them, that Stolas apparently came by to wish Blitz a wonderful birthday, explained the weird visit. Also now remembering their boss' birthday they swiftly opened a drawer in which a small present layed.

So with the cake that Stolas had brought with him and the small present, which was a horse figurine, they celebrated Blitz' birthday and he couldn't help smiling, especially after seeing his present. He swiftly had put it next to the horse figure he had bought from that case with that... Loopty Poopty(?) client.

It was quite nice, the cake tasted great and Stolas apparently was great with children even changing diapers when needed. But time went by and eventhough he clearly didn’t want to he had to leave, causing the toddler to nearly cry, until Loona scooped her up and let her cuddle into her fur.

Some time later...

It was not clear whom they expected to come get the child, but the overlord Valentino definitly was not whom they expected. Giving Blitz the other half of the pay one of the female demons following him went to grab the child, making Loona growl at her. But seeing as it wasn't their child they couldn't help but watch the toddler beeing taking away from them.

Valentino sighed expecting the two females accompanying him to take care of the child. That was until the elevator door closed and the child begangen to the cry. Reaching the limousine he rubbed his head, silently begging some otherworldly energy to make the crying stop, because apparently the females trying to calm down the child didn’t work.

He was at his last straw as the child continued to hiccup and cry. Seeing the hotel where his star, Angel lived, he finally had enough. Why was he taking care of some random child anyway? Telling the driver to go there he sat the child with her bag infront of the door and left.

Angeldust sighed frustratedly and was just about to go out to get himself some drugs, when he noticed the weird noice coming from the frontdoor. Slowly walking to the door he listened to the crying and hiccuping sound. Unsure he opened the door. Looking outside his eyes widening at the sight of the crying baby girl looking up at him.