Special

Alastor woke up to a weird uncomfortable feeling. Sleeping usually was something he did to recharge his energy and he didn't dream often, but for some reason he had a really weird dream of someone chewing on his ear.

Silently sitting up he was startled to see the mess in his room and... Angel Dust in his bed. For a moment he thought about eradicating the spiderdemon before he remembered what actually happened. Swiftly looking around he stood up worried about not seeing the whirlwind of a baby angel. Yes, he and Angel Dust had found out, ...the hard way.

Apparently toddlers with wings were even more adventurous than those without and after her short nap she had been fully energized trying to explore the whole room, while he and Angel Dust where trying to stop her, often getting into each others ways, nearly causing fights between them, which never happened since said baby angel would start crying once they were at each other throat and for some reason those big wide blue eyes tearing up made even him feel guilty.

Alastor contemplated telling Charlie that an adventurous most likely fully energized baby angel might be flying around in the hotel, when a sudden shout startled him, "Where is my Baby?!" Furrowing his brows He looked back at the finally awake spider that apperntly believed the baby angel was his, although he couldn't even change diapers.

Alastor had been just about to say something when said spiderdemon swiftly ran out of the room and down to the lobby asking loudly if someone saw his baby. Slightly irritated Alastor calmly walked down the stairs, but before even entering the lobby he had heard Charlie explain to Angel Dust what had happened. Lucifers niece, quite the interesting troublemaker.

Turning around and quietly walking up the steps he hummed the lullaby he had sung for the baby angel smiling happily, well it was quite entertaining and maybe we will meet again darling baby angel.