Summary/Disclaimer - Please Read

A trip to the beach and a paddle in the sea is fourteen-year-old Isabel Ealing's idea of bliss.

Isabel's mother, having grown up in a factory and been deprived of a normal childhood, tries to give Isabel the best the world can offer a teenage girl, but there are some things she can't hide her from. After a spontaneous trip to the seaside, they discover that the White Star Liner, RMS Titanic has sunk with Isabel's grandfather on board.

Dealing with grief is one thing, but when Isabel's estranged grandmother arrives, she has to deal with old grudges rising to the surface. When her grandfather's Will is unearthed, everything Isabel knows starts to crumble down around her.

With something feeling off, Isabel must fight to ensure the life her mother worked so hard for doesn't vanish forever.

**************************

Huge thank you to BirtheV and flowerghostqueen for helping me out with the blurb!

**************************

Please do not advertise your own books in the comments below, any links or comments referring to other books will be removed.

**************************

Any form of replication is prohibited, whether it is in English or any other language.

This is my intellectual property and it is protected by the Copyright Duration Directive 93/98/EEC, any form of plagiarism will be considered an active act of criminal offence and will be treated as such.

©Amelia 2021 - All Rights Reserved