The End!

And that's it! Will and Testament is now complete and joins the long line of books in this ever-growing series!

I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who have appeared week after week and followed Isabel's story with me. It was really nice to see some familiar names who were around for the original series, I'm so glad you gave Isabel and her story a chance. You are honestly a big part of why I love this series so much and I'm so glad you've all been here to watch it grow. It means so much to me.

When I started writing Isabel's story in March, I didn't realise how much I was going to fall in love with it, but I did. This was probably one of my favourite stories to write out of the series and also the most challenging. To see you guys enjoy it as much as I have just warms my heart so much.

So, what happens next?

I have been working on some ideas for a sequel that I plan to explore more in the new year, so keep your eyes out for that one and news on that development in the coming months. 

Also, I have a little surprise for all of you lovely 'Robsie' shippers that will be coming out on December 24th! That's right, there will be a Robsie gift from me to you very shortly! Keep your eyes out for that one, it's a big one!

Please submit any questions you have about Will and Testament in the comments below so I can set up a Q&A page and answer them all! They can be about this book, a sequel, anything to do with the Rosie Grey series!

See you guys soon!

Amelia - (Spruce_Goose)