Chapter 20

Here's another chapter before Sunday ends✨
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook's POV

"Ayy hyung!!! You can't do this to me!"

"You lost the game, sweetheart. Face it,"

I can hear the loud noise as we slowly reach downstairs and I believe that voice belongs to Taehyung hyung and Jin hyung. I also can hear Hobi hyung's loud-ass laugh along with other hyungs. They must have a good time together.

"Hey, there hottie. Wanna go on a date with me?" Taehyung hyung says teasingly when he sees me and Jimin walking down the stairs.

"I'm a busy man. You are surely attractive but I can't go on a date with you. Try again later Mr Attractive," Jimin says literally flirts back. All hyungs just laugh at those soulmates' little skit and Jimin and I walk toward the couch, sitting with them for a while before going out.

"Where will you go for your first date, sweety?" Jin hyung asks while looking at Jimin.

"I also don't know, hyung. Mr Cocky with a perfect face right here is too secretive. Surprise my ass," Jimin says, earning a little snort from Yoongi hyung.

"Hey! I'm not cocky, okay! Don't be so mean to your boyfriend," I huff at Jimin's words.

"Have fun, honey. Just for you to know, we won't be at home until midnight. So, ask Jungkook to accompany you if you don't want to wait alone," Hobi hyung says making Jimin turn his head to him.

"Where are you guys going? How could you guys plan to have fun all together and leave me out," Jimin says dramatically.

"Cut it chim. You're the one who left us first with going on a date. What did you expect? Us, stay at this house doing nothing? Fair enough," Taehyung hyung says while smirking at Jimin.

"Then I won't go,"

"No! What?! Baby, you can't do this..." I say, surprised at Jimin's words. He really cancelled our date just like that?!

"Then stay home alone. Jungkook will come with us," Taehyung hyung says with smug plastered on his face.

"No! Why are you so mean?!" Jimin huffs while fiddling with his jacket with his little finger.

"Ask yourself that question, chim. Why are YOU so mean? You can't cancel your date just like that. Think about Jungkook's feelings. In fact, it's your first date," Taehyung hyung says, surprising me a little bit. To be honest I still do not get used to his kind side of him. With that, Jimin looks up, turning his head to me and I can see the flash of guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin says but does not keep eye contact as he looks down again.

"Tae, don't be too harsh on him," Jin hyung's voice makes everyone look at him. "Sweety, come here for a while, can you?" Jin hyung calls for Jimin and Jimin quickly stands up before strides toward Jin hyung, not sparing a glance at Taehyung hyung.

"Sweety, Tae's words might sound a little harsh, but he's right. Don't be sad, okay? Go and enjoy your first date," Jin hyung says while hugging the small boy by his waist as Jimin currently sitting on his lap. Little Jimin or big Jimin, he's still the baby that is touchy by nature.