Chapter 101

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀

Enjoy reading! 💜

************

"It was Jungkook's... We're just helping to make sure it goes well..." Namjoon says making the hyungs nod.

Flashbacks~

*When NamGiHope just got home

"Hyungs... I want to make Jimin mine on his birthday," Jungkook suddenly says making the hyungs look at him.

"But Jimin's birthday is tomorrow, kook. Tae took Jimin for an outing right now is just an excuse so we can get ready for Jimin's surprise birthday party," Jin says, earning a nod from Hobi.

"I know tae hyung has planned a surprise birthday party for Jimin but I have another plan. Let's tell tae hyung to not throw a birthday party for Jimin tonight," Jungkook says making the hyungs look at each other.

"I want to marry him, hyungs... I don't want to wait any longer..."

JinHope look at each other before Hobi looks back at Jungkook and asks, "What's your plan?"

"Okay!!! First, we need to tell tae hyung about the party cancellation. And actually... Everything is done... I mean, I've booked the wedding hall and it's in process. It'll be done by tomorrow," Jungkook says while grinning cheekily at the hyungs.

"Well, if that's the case, I have no doubt to give Jimin to you," Jin says softly when Jungkook is all serious and prepared to make Jimin his.

"Okay, but what's the plan?" Yoongi asks, feeling proud of Jungkook's brave action.

"Nothing much. I just need you guys to act like none of you remembers his birthday. No birthday wishes at 12 am, no birthday party, no everything. The wedding will start at 9 pm tomorrow and I need Hobi hyung to pick Jimin up at 8," Jungkook starts explaining his plan while the hyungs listen to him attentively while a proud smile plastered on their face.

"But you haven't proposed to him yet,"

"I'll propose to him, tomorrow, at the wedding hall," 

"I have texted tae and he said he's down for the plan," Yoongi says making them nod while Jungkook feels so excited thinking about how the wedding will turn out.

***Time skips***

When Jimin wakes up in the middle of the night, Jungkook also wakes up and is about to go to Jimin but stops when he heard Jimin's voice.

"Hey, moon. It has been a long time since I ever talked to you like this. So today, I have something to tell you. This time, I'm not gonna talk about someone I miss. I want to tell you about Jeon Jungkook. Yeah, my boyfriend Jungkook. I never tell this to anyone including taetae because I'm too shy to tell him. As you know, Jungkook and I have already been together for like five months. I know this is too early but this is just one of my dream. You know, when I finally get married, I don't want that grand and sweet proposal that is being done in public, in front of everyone and all."

"I want to have it as private as it can where it's only two of us or with the hyungs as the witnesses. I found that's more romantic than that public proposal. I had a dream just now... In that dream, I was getting married to Jungkook. The wedding hall is so beautiful! Everyone was so happy in that dream... And, Jungkook cried when he proposed to me. In that dream, we're getting ready to go out for a date but the moment we're ready, Jungkook suddenly gets down on his knee and he proposed to me. He teared up when I said yes and we went out for a date after that in such a good mood. And the very next day, the wedding ceremony took its place. Everything in that dream was so nice..."  Jungkook heard everything Jimin says and gets more excited about his plan.