Chapter 54

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀
Enjoy reading! 💜

**************************

"What's in your head, Jeon? Seems bothered," Taehyung asks as they currently chilling in the living room all together.

"Huh? Nothing," Jungkook denies.

"Come on, hyungie...It's not a big deal," Jimin says and giggles.

"What? Did Minnie top you or something?" Yoongi shamelessly asks when he sees Jimin's neck literally litters with hickies.

"Hell no! That will never happen!" Jungkook hurriedly says with a shocked face making the hyungs laugh.

"Then what happened? You seem lost in a deep thought a while ago," Namjoon asks while laughing.

"I forced him to let me give him head while he helped clean me up," Jimin says nonchalantly as if that's the most normal thing ever.

"You what?!" Taehyung is surprised as he's holding his laughter.

"What? It's not a big deal," Jimin says and throws his head against the couch.

"Not a big deal? Baby! You literally made it look like you're asking a candy!" Jungkook snaps making Taehyung can't hold his laughter anymore and laugh out loud.

"You did enjoy it so what's the matter," Yoongi says.

"See? Why can't you be as simple as Yoonie hyung? You did enjoy it so?" Jimin huffs.

"He went all naked, seducing me to let him do it with the most innocent face ever just when I thought he's a shy little one... Leave me alone... I need time to process that," Jungkook says slowly and throws his head against the couch while pinching his nose bridge.

"He's a wild one," Namjoon snickers while chuckling softly.

"Let's just cancel the stay home for a week plan. Those who want to go out can go and those who don't want to, just stay at home. We will tour all together next week," Jungkook says, earning everyone's attention.

"DEAL!" VMin quickly says with their excited voices.

"No, kids. You guys aren't allowed to go to that club," Jin quickly says, stopping them and making their expressions fall.

"Then let's go all together!" Jimin says with his bubbly voice.

"Chim, no! What are you doing?!" Taehyung whispers-yells so that the hyungs won't hear him.

"They won't let us go alone!" Jimin is also whispers-yells.

"But it'll ruin our plan!"

"At least we still can go there!" VMin keeps whispers-yells while the hyungs are confused about what they're talking about.

"We're still here..." Jin deadpanned while keeping his gaze on VMin.

VMin exchanges a glance with a little nod before Jimin starts talking again, "Then we'll bring the hyungs with us! Or, any hyungs who want to join,"